Pages

11/25/2021

Inspired By #197 ~ Color Challenge

 

 

Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends! 

Wouldn't our Inspired By photo make a lovely centerpiece for one's Thanksgiving table? I was inspired by those wonderful colors to create a card. Not of the Thanksgiving kind, but of the Christmas kind!


PTI's Bells and Boughs saw the light of day for this one! It's an old set, but still a pretty one. This was quick and easy. A little stamping, a little die cutting and a few rhinestones for bling!

We hope you'll be inspired to play along with us this week.

Have a blessed day friends. 

Gotta run, there's cooking to be done!


15 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Lovely and festive, Lisa... especially am drawn to the gems on the bells. Happy Thanksgiving.

Rosemary said...

happy thanksgiving, lisa. hope you had a wonderful day. another fun and fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely card! Hope you had a great turkey day 🦃

Greta said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Hope you have a lovely family day! Beautifully designed card!

I Card Everyone said...

You're so smart! these are truly lovely colors for Christmas, Lisa! Such a beautiful arrangement - why don't I remember these gorgeous poinsettias?
=]

Birgit said...

This is really sweet Lisa! Lovely colors and great vintage design.

Marcia Hill said...

Definitely an oldie but a goody set Lisa, and you've used the colors perfectly for this challenge...lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Danni Reid said...

Oh what an arrangement, such beautiful colors and design!!

LeAnne said...

Your bells are just delightful! Hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!

Nora Noll said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the way you were inspired by that badge. The flowers and the greenery with those bells is FABULOUS!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

I would have loved this as my centerpiece...it's simply beautiful Lisa! Wishing you a wonderful "Happy Thanksgiving weekend" :) !!!

Bonnie said...

A bright and fun Christmas card, Lisa! Love the yellow bells with those bright red flowers!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful card Lisa! Love the colors and the great vintage nod it has!

Kim S said...

I'm so excited because I have that set and you've inspired me!!

Unknown said...

I love this set. I love everything that you have been digging out of your Christmas stash. So inspiring. The colors you've used here are wonderful and I love the design. Just a fabulous card!