Pages

6/13/2024

Just Us Girls #731 ~ Celebrate!

 
Hello! Carol has a fun word challenge for us this week at Just Us Girls. CELEBRATE covers so many occasions, especially in the month of June. Graduations, weddings, Father's Day. It's the month that we celebrate both my mom and our son's birthday! 
 

My 4 1/4" square card began with PTI's Sweet Celebrations set. I pulled my favorite (and hoarded!) October Afternoon paper to create the cupcake liner.  I sure do miss that company. They had some of the cutest collections! The flip side of my paper gave me the stripes for the sentiment label and the candle. A couple of festive banners from Poppystamps latest release and framed (PPP) polka dots finished off my design. Well, all that and a little bling!

Okay, how will you bring the word CELEBRATE to your design? I can't wait to find out!
 

18 comments:

Birgit said...

This is so cute and cheerful! I love all the patterned papers you used to make this sweet card.

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... such a great collection of DSPs! Comes together for such a fun card!

Carol said...

Lisa, I love how you take patterned papers and coordinate them so well into a design. Then you have cute elements like the banners, strawberry and florals to top off this darling card! Really sweet card!!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Everything on your card says "celebrate"! The banners, cupcake, candle, and polka dots combine beautifully for a birthday celebration. Great card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lots of interest n this fun card. Love that cupcake 😊

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is super cute! I love the cupcake paper, the design, the fun dies -- all of it!

Loll said...

Sweet card Lisa (pun intended!). :) Love the dotty paper background and the delicious-looking cupcake. xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a bright happy card, Lisa - just love all the patterns you've combined!!

I Card Everyone said...

So very cute - so very LISA! I always love seeing that much loved paper!
Happiest of birthdays to your Joe, and Mom!
=]

TK said...

What a fun celebration! I wanna come - lol. The colors, the banners, the fun papers -- it's a perfect celebratioin card for so many

Christine Alexander said...

Such pretty DP and perfect for your little cupcake ♥

Bobby said...

This looks like a party on a card, Lisa. So cute and colorful!

Bonnie said...

Love this cupcake with the whipped icing, Lisa! Such a festive card!

Claire A said...

October Afternoon - I loved their papers! Totally forgotten about them. You’ve used them perfectly here Lisa - love all those bright colours…such a fun card!

Greta said...

Your card just screams celebrate and does it so beautifully! I love the cupcake liner--hoard worthy paper!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is so sweet! I love your mix of patterned papers to create this yummy card. I really like how you stamped the sentiment on the striped label.

cm said...

Celebration happening all over your sweet square card, Lisa! Wearing a big ol' smile after seeing this happy-making delight!
hugs~carol

Cat Craig said...

Been on a vacay to Ohio to see the folks. So catching up. Have loved seeing your posts. Your pink an aqua was so sweet, and this celebration card is sure to light up someones day.