Pages

6/27/2024

Just Us Girls #733 ~ Sending a Hug

 

Good morning friends! It's that time of week again, a new challenge at Just Us Girls. Grab those stencils and come play along! Here's a little bright and happy inspiration for you. 
 

I recently bought this fun Daisies and More stencil from The Stamp Market. PTI's Bright Buttercup ink brought it to life! I cut the panel using MFT Wonky rectangles and popped it onto my card base. When I pulled those Wonky dies out, I had the smallest one already cut. It was the perfect spot for my cutie little Woodstock image. He's a woodblock stamp I've had for years. A simple sentiment and a little bling was all it needed. 

Okay, now it's your turn. We look forward to the stenciled works of art you'll be adding to our gallery!

17 comments:

Lin said...

Oh Lisa, this made me smile! Love your little Woodstock!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness! You can't get much happier than bright yellow flowers and a little yellow Woodstock! CUTE!

Carol said...

This is full of happy and hugs Lisa. What a cheerful card. Love those florals in the pretty yellow and I have always been a Charles Schultz fan, so yay for Woodstock! Great card!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun flower stencil but I have to say Woodstock guy is too cute!

I Card Everyone said...

I really should be prepping for dinner but this is just too cute to put on the back burner 'til after! lol
I LOve your bright yellow posies, Lisa - perfect for Woodstock to send his hugs with!
=]

Loll said...

Adorable! LOVE those brightly coloured, stenciled flowers. And Woodstock ... so sweet! xx

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...this is just the cutest card ever Lisa!! I love the color yellow and I love, LOVE Woodstock...what a perfect pairing!! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Adorable and cute, woodstock looks perfectly at home on your bright yellow stenciled card -- too fun, Lisa!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I totally love this! That background is so fresh and pretty and Woodstock is the perfect addition to this.

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... I love that sweet Woodstock image! Just adorable! Also loving your new background stencil...I see a lot of possibilities in that design!

Bobby said...

What a colorful and fun way to send a hug, Lisa.

Bonnie said...

Woodstock is perfect sitting on this bed of daisies! So bright and cheerful, Lisa!

Darnell said...

What a perfect sunny design for sending someone a needed hug, Lisa! And timeless Woodstock is just the guy for giving one! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

Your card is shining like a bright sunny day! Love the Woodstock -he is so cute - he always makes me smile! Julia xx

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! Of course, you had me at the yellow. So fun and cheerful! Love the scattering of sequins, too!

Trina P. said...

So cheery and cute!

Rosemary said...

Oh what a fun card, Lisa! Love that cute little Woodstock!