Pages

4/15/2011

Clicking the button last night to officially make my first post was a magical moment. So I thought this card reflected that feeling.



I started this card with a cream card stock base along with papers from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry 6x6 paper pad. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch to create the scalloped design on these and lined the dots up when applying them in the layers. The genie bottle (Vippies) is stamped with a sepia ink and colored with Tombow markers. Then I randomly stamped the circles and dots (all Hero Arts) to create a background. "Jeany" (Vippies) is stamped with sepia ink on a scrap of cream cardstock,colored with Tombow markers and cut out. She's added to the card with foam tape for depth. Gelly Roll glitter pen on her hair and bracelets gives her a little pop. Her blouse and the bottle are both coated with several layers from a Gelly roll glaze pen. A few crystals for fun and the magic is done!

No comments: