Pages

2/09/2015

Precious Remembrance Shop ~ Design it Monday!

Hi friends! We are bringing you something fun from the Precious Remembrance Shop this week. The DT girls will be sharing some quick last minute Valentine treats inspiration.  I'm up first with my {Design It Monday} post. 


As many of you know our daughter-in-law is a first grade teacher. I take advantage of DT assignment like this to put together something fun for her students. Pop over to the PRS blog to see what I have for them!


Enjoy your day ~Lisa

8 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Left you a note at PR! :)

Marybeth said...

On my way!

Kay Miller said...

Going to take a peek! :)

Judy1223 said...

Just checked it out...an amazing project!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Looks great Lisa! Off to see the rest :)

Greta said...

Fabulous project, Lisa!

Kim Heggins said...

off to take a peek....

Deepti said...

Off to see another beauty form you :)