Pages

8/01/2011

WMC #63!

Hello out there in blog land...I have a Wee Memories challenge card to share tonight!


Could this little happy hopper from Stampabilities be any cuter?!!! This was a sweet gift awhile back from my sister-in-law (aka: stamping buddy).  And I must say I am totally smitten with this furry fella. He's colored with colored pencils. 

This dare to color challenge requires us to use no less than 4 colors. My background paper is  pinkpaislee: fruit stand (the cute gingham is the reverse side!). The twine is lime twist: charmed and the sentiment is stampin up. The other 1/2 of the sentiment is "you made my day" and I have that on the inside.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all of the other colorful cards over at Wee Memories! ~ Lisa

11 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute, thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Giovana said...

Really cute card indeed! thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge.

Cyndie said...

What a darling summer card! The little mouse guy goes perfectly with your background paper!

Lisa said...

I like how you punched the holes for the twine :) Nice touch! Such a cute image and it goes perfectly with those papers!

Sylvia Blum said...

soooo cute!!! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So cute Lisa! Great job coloring that darling image and the patterned paper is a perfect fit!

Julia Aston said...

How sweet is this little mouse! the paper is just perfect! Great coloring too!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is super sweet, Lisa! I love the fruit background for the little mouse!

Lana said...

This is sooo cute! :)

Brandi said...

Lisa,
How fun is this little stamp? So cute! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!
Brandi

LorraineW said...

What a lovely sil you have to give you such a lovely stamp! Very cute. (ps thanks for the nice comment on my card :) LorraineW