Pages

1/29/2018

Precious Remembrance Shop Design It Monday!


Hello friends! I've had a crafting break for several days, my dad has been in the hospital. He's doing better now (thanks be to God!) and has been moved to a rehab facility to regain strength post surgery. 

I'm finally back today sharing my Design It Monday post on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog. I hope you have some time to check it out. Here's a little snippet to peek your interest!


Wishing you a day filled with blessings.


9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh no, Lisa, hoping and praying your dad gets his strength back soon!

Greta said...

So happy to hear your dad is now in rehab, Lisa--always difficult when beloved parents have health problems. Off to check out your project & sending big hugs!

Celeste Goff said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad but will pray for his continued strength and rapid recovery!

Darnell said...

Oh, dear, what a worry! I'm so sorry to hear your Dad needed surgery, Lisa, and I wish him a full and speedy recovery!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim S said...

I'm so happy for you and your dad - I hope all continues to go well.

The card is so sweet - fabulous sentiment and I like those cassette die cuts. Your unraveling tape is such a fun addition!

Bobby said...

So sorry to hear about your Dad, Lisa. Prayers for a quick recovery are heading his way.

Anita in France said...

Hope your Dad continues to do well, Lisa ... prayers that he will ... and that he will be back to himself very soon. Cute card ... clever use of the ribbon as the tape ... and such a fabulous sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Prayers for your Dad that he is well soon.

Marybeth said...

Lisa I was happy to learn you dad is home now.