Pages

7/11/2018

Reno update!


Hey there friends! Just thought I would pop in with a couple of photos from our renovation. So many of you have commented or emailed with your enthusiasm and support during this long drawn out process. We're finally nearing the end, seeing that most welcome light at the end of a long tunnel. It's been a lot of work, but so very worth it. I'm in love with the fresh new look!


Here's a look at the old paint and trim colors and a little edge of the old breakfast bar top.


Ta-dah! 

Fresh pretty white paint, Sherwin Williams Snowbound to be exact, and our new oak flooring. You can also see a little of the new countertops. My new Potterybarn chandelier arrived today. Hopefully that will go up this weekend!


We went from this patio door that used to have a curtain...


To this beauty with mini blinds between the panes of glass. We replaced all of the baseboard and some of the trim on the entire first floor. That's a lot of primer and paint kids! 


Let's just say Frog Tape and I have become good friends... along with my trusty paint brush!

Hope you like it too, thanks for taking a peek!


20 comments:

Birgit said...

It's looking amazing Lisa! So bright and clean and fresh. I know it's a lot of work but so worth it in the end. My hands have painted every square inch of our house. I can't wait to see the finished project!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I have the exact same patio door and it is WONDERFUL! You will love your newly-updated space!

Anonymous said...

Looks so fresh and beautiful!!!

Greta said...

Must feel like you have a new house! Looks beautiful, Lisa--what a big change! I can't even imagine doing all that painting!

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow, Lisa! Your reno project is looking fantastic!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well this is looking quite fabulous! LOVE the new door you put in. Inside blinds? Only way to go. :)

Bobby said...

It's looking fresh and beautiful, Lisa. I can't wait to see it all put back together.

I Card Everyone said...

Lookin' good in your neighborhood, Lisa!
=]

Sharron said...

Looks gorgeous, Lisa! Your are going to enjoy your 'new' home so much!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...looks so amazing!!!!

Rosemary said...

looks great, lisa!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh so much work but so totally worth it! I LOVE what you've done!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa there is nothing like a fresh coat of paint on a new renovation! Thank you for sharing some pics and letting us be a part of this exciting venture! Love your new sliding door--fantastic!

Jen Mitchell said...

Lookin' good! A lot of work with a big reward!

Ivana Camdzic said...

WOW! This is a huge difference!! I love the fresh paint and those floors are GORGEOUS! The patio doors look amazing! Can't wait to see your new chandelier, too. Everything looks so wonderful!

Anita in France said...

Looks fantastic, Lisa ... you've sure worked hard to bring about such a transformation! The white is just delicious with the oak floors ... and I do love those new doors with the 'inside' blinds ... so cool! Hugs, Anita :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so bright and inviting now!

Patti said...

I LOVE it!! this is over the top great! I love the new trim - I am partial to white painted wood!! : ) Beautiful Lisa and that floor!?! LOVE. I'm so happy for you : )

Nancy Penir said...

How exciting Lisa! Can't wait to see the finish line. Always so satisfying to complete a re-do. Hugs!

Sue Lelli said...

A TON of work but all so Gorgeous!