Pages

10/30/2018



Happy Fall Y'all!! Actually that's the name of this month's 12 Kits of Occasions kit provided to us by our fabulous teamie Sharron. Oh the joy this kit brought my autumn loving heart. The warm colors, an assortment of adorable images and lots of pretty patterned papers. Let's jump right in, shall we!


This cutie was colored with Copics and popped up on the tag. 


I couldn't bring myself to cut into this pretty pumpkin paper so I just left it in all it's glory! I mean come on, just look at that polka dot pumpkin! A few leaves and embellies was all it needed.


This tiny tot reminds me of our Sweet P. In fact, this card will be going to her! She picked out three pumpkins for our front porch this year. As she says they are the Papa pumpkin, the Gramma pumpkin and the Sweet P pumpkin!


I fussy cut this pretty pitcher then added Sharron's sparkly leaves and one of my sentiments to her die cut one.


I liked this acorn paper just about as much as I did the pumpkin paper...can you tell! And how sweet is this little fox?

Thanks so much for the warm and cozy fall kit Sharron! As always, you can find the kit supply list on the 12 Kits page here. I'm off to visit the DT blogs, wanna come?


16 comments:

Birgit said...

Hi Lisa, each of your cards are so darling! I didn't want to cut into a few of the lovely papers in this month's kit either. You showcased them perfectly! I loved reading your little Sweet Pea story. She sounds just as cute as can be. <3 <3 <3 The card with the fussy cut pitcher of flowers is stunning! Your cards always make my heart skip a beat. Beautifully done all around!!

Rosemary said...

wonderful set of cards, lisa! always look forward to the end of the month to see what you create with each kit and I am never disappointed!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun Fall cads! That paper is gorgeous.

Patti said...

I also have an autumn loving heart! and I love each and every one of your cards! I can't pick a favorite but that little gal sitting on the pumpkin reminds me of Sweet P and appears to need a hug!! : ) Beautifully done Lisa!!

Darnell said...

And now you've brought joy to my autumn-loving heart with these terrific cards, Lisa! They really showcase Sharron's choices of pp and critters brilliantly!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Lisa...your cards are all so sweet and I just love the one of Sweet P...simply adorable!

Marcia Hill said...

Oooooh, such cute, CUTE cards Lisa!! I just LOVE all the gorgeous papers Sharron included in this kit...I admit I'm a tad bit jealous!! And the critters and that little MFT girl...so sweet and just beautifully colored! Your cards definitely show how much you loved this kit Lisa...love them all!! :0)

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! You totally rocked this kit!! I love how you used the pattern papers. Your cards are so lovely!!

Greta said...

What a great kit & you've made magic with it as always, Lisa! Love your coloring & great idea to let the darling papers really shine! I adore the 3rd card--darling scene inside the sweet die cut!

Marybeth said...

Oh how beautiful these are, Lisa! I love the way you used the pretty leaf frame and I can't wait to use mine after seeing all the pretty cards made with it! Your fussy cut pitcher card with the scalloped tag is my favorite out of all the beauties! Well done my friend!

Sharron said...

Knew you would create really precious designs, Lisa! I'm so glad you enjoyed the papers. Your Sweet P card is adorable, and you used the leafy frame to help show her off. Thanks for providing so much great inspiration. I'm anxious to do a wee bit of CASing myself!

Annette Allen said...

wow all of your cards are totally fabulous.. great designing. thanks for the inspiration

Jen Mitchell said...

Your cards capture the spirit of the season perfectly! And I'm so glad you got a family of aptly named pumpkins for your front porch!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, you've worked your magic with those darling tags again! Just so perfect every time! I LOve that you attached a few of those sweet little leaves onto your birch tree... hmmm I think I might still have a few!! What a wonderful feast for the eyes, and heart!
=]

Celeste Goff said...

I don't know how you do it girl, but each time you post one of these kits your collection of cards is more beautiful than the batch before!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Lisa! I'm swooning over all of these cards! Each one so unique, yet all of them warm, cozy and sooo creative! I love how you used the acorn and pumpkin paper - I totally get the not-wanting-to-cut phobia, too!! So clever to just add a few little touches and let the paper shine. The colored cuties are also my faves, from the little girls to that sweet fox - so much sweetness!