Pages

12/30/2018

2018 favorites


Hi friends! As I've done in the past, I thought I would share my favorite cards from the past year. I've picked one from each month. There were fewer cards to sort through. Our renovation this spring and early summer took a big chunk out of my crafting time. Hopefully 2019 will bring with it a little more time for card making! 


 January ~ new products from PPP.


February ~ polka dots and pretty little hearts.



March ~ cards for lil' Sweet P to give mommy & daddy.


April ~ love everything about this one. 
The feather paper, chickadee, sentiment font and those tiny IO flowers!


May ~ PRS sweetness! 


June ~ leftover items from 12 Kits of Occasions {My Little Chickadee} 


July ~ gotta love PTI's Meadow Greens.


August ~ this one is not only my favorite from August, but my favorite of the year!


September ~ I do have a fondness for PRS's Fall Colors set.


October ~ a 12 Kits card created for Sweet P.


December ~ a different color choice for Christmas, but I love it!

Thanks for sticking with me for this extra long post. 
I'll be back tomorrow with our final 12 Kits of Occasions post of 2018. 

15 comments:

Greta said...

I couldn't begin to pick Lisa favorites as I don't know what projects I'd not put on the list! Love seeing these in one place--all just wonderful! Your favorite is adorable & with pink/green it's a winner for me! I also LOVE how you stamped the image in the heart--need to try that! The natural color Christmas card grabbed my attention the first time I saw it--do love that one! Happy 2019, my friend!

Lin said...

What lovely choices, Lisa - my faves are February (the buttons!), May, and July! Happy New Year!

Marcia Hill said...

These are all FABULOUS Lisa but have to agree that my favorite is August's little fairy from Birgit's kit...so , SO CUTE!! This post makes me want to go through all my cards for this past year and see if I can pick some favorites! Thanks so much for sharing!! :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awww so lovely to see such pretty cards all together for this [almost] last day of the year. It's been a pleasure seeing your creations throughout 2018 --I am looking forward to more loveliness in 2019 :)

Celeste Goff said...

All of your cards are gorgeous Lisa. I don't think I could pick a fave!

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks for such a beautiful trip down memory 2018 lane, Lisa! You've chosen the same card as I have for my favorite … you and those darling fairies - I will always equate them with you, and my Drew!
Happiest of everything in the New Year, my friend... hugs and kisses for you and your best guy! xxoo
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Happy New Year! So many wonderful cards Lisa...looking forward to more creations in 2019!

Karen B. said...

I have not been a good blogger commentator this year and it makes me sad that I have missed many of these beautiful and amazing creations. You are so very talented and so very kind Lisa!

Rosemary said...

beauty abounds in this post, lisa! but then, again, beauty is always in abundance on your blog!

Bobby said...

These are all so wonderful, Lisa. Those bear cards are so sweet and yes, that little fairy is so cute and beautifully colored. I love the idea of posting your favorites. My cards aren't organized well enough to figure that out without a lot of searching.

Darnell said...

Oh, Lisa, they are all so charming and so YOU! It's lovely to see a whole array of them in one post! I love them all, but have to agree that August is a masterpiece!! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Such loveliness, Lisa ... prettiness and sweetness abounds in this gorgeous collection! That fairy is an absolute delight ... and I do love those little bear cards you made for Sweet P to give to mommy and daddy! Bonne Année, Bonne Santé! Hugs, Anita :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

I adore each one!! I get so inspired by all of your ideas, color combinations, and beautiful designs. I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store! Big hugs!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

well 2018 was a great year for you! Look at all these beauties!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!