Pages

4/30/2019



Hey there, it's the end of the month and that means it's time for The 12 Kits of Occasions! Kara has put together her first kit for us and it's fabulous! This one is called {For the Graduate} but is filled with celebratory items that can be used for other occasions too.

Now for the bad news...

Our main computer crashed. It's where all of the PhotoShop magic happens and where I load photos to my blog. I tried my iPhone, but we had a rainy gloomy day and the pictures didn't look very good. I'm going to give it another go and will hopefully have my cards up soon.

In the meantime, head over to the 12 Kits blog to see all of the fabulousness the team has to share. I know you won't be disappointed!


10 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry that you are having computer troubles, Lisa! Can't wait to see all your amazing designs!

Kim Heggins said...

oh no...I know they will be worth the wait! Good luck getting your computer repaired.

Greta said...

Oh what a bummer! Will be back to see your cards which I know will be creative & inspiring, as always!

Anita in France said...

How frustrating, Lisa ... I'll be back to see all the deliciousness when your computer issues are sorted! Hugs, Anita :)

Celeste Goff said...

Oh no Lisa, I hope your computerus problems are short lived!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh no! Computers are the worst!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out some additional information.

Anonymous said...

Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this post. It was inspiring.
Keep on posting!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Lisa, I'm so sorry about your computer! Ours has crashed twice in the past, and it's amazing how lost one can feel without it! I sure hope it's back soon, and that you didn't lose anything too precious with the crash. Sending biggest hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Sue Lelli said...

I remember all of these with your Lisa style and flair! Just Beautiful!

I hope your computer is on the mend soon!