Pages

9/09/2019

PRS ~ Design It Monday!


Hello! Sorry for my absence lately. We had a busy holiday weekend running here and there. And sadly our sister-in-law's mother passed away, so my brother was in town for a few days. Then there was the grandparent's tea at Sweet P's pre-school. The week ended with my hubby taking a couple of days off. Busy busy but I'm back with a card on the Precious Remembrance Shop blog today. I hope you have a minute to check it out!


Here's my best girl! 


She gave me a tour of her classroom, showed me the class mascot's cage, (Bonk, the rabbit didn't attend the festivities!), read me her favorite book - Grumpy Pants, built a hospital out of wooden blocks (all because the first block she picked up was in fact a hospital sign and that's the way she rolls!!) and took a few trips down the slides on the playground. She didn't want the cookies and lemonade they served. Instead she wanted to have a snack at gramma's house. She requested her favorite cheese stick (actually she ate two of them!) and cucumber sticks (AKA: power sticks because well, you just you never know when your super hero powers might be needed!!) That's my girl!!


17 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Adorable card Lisa, but Sweet P definitely is the sweetest! Makes me think of my sweet Addy (she just turned 5 last week) and what a super blessing her and her little brother are in my life! :0)

Greta said...

Oh that sweet girl! Sending a big hug from Auntie Greta! Sorry for the family loss--always hard. Now I'm off to see your Halloween card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

She sounds like just a cutie. She sure does like her grandma ☺

TK said...

Cute peek, but even cuter SweetP! What a great day with her!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love your adorable card with the little pumpkin, but my oh my your little pumpkin is growing up! I hope that she loves school, I am pretty sure she will. Such a precious time!

Bobby said...

Oh the joys of a preschooler. I wish I was closer to mine. Your Halloween card is great, Lisa. I love the addition of the fence to corral the pumpkin.

Rosemary said...

Oh my goodness!!! Penelope is getting so big! What a little cutie!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet peek and your Sweet P is as adorable as she can be! What a fun day you all must have had!

Jen Mitchell said...

Not too spooky cards are my fave! And it sounds like you had the best day with Sweet P!

Nancy Penir said...

So sorry for your loss. Hope you've felt our Lord's comfort through it all. Your card is another darling reminder of your special talents with all things sweet. And speaking of sweet, Miss P is the sweetest of all! She's growing before our eyes. I smile with each of you posts. How blessed to have an amazing gramma and grammpa like you! Great choices on the cucumber sticks too! Don't know if I could pass on the cookies!

Kara Lynne said...

What a heart warming time with Sweet P! I love how you've influenced her with your power sticks!

Celeste Goff said...

Love your card Lisa and Sweet P is beyond adorable! She's growing up so fast!

Anita in France said...

Well, Sweet P is the star of the show here, Lisa ... she's adorable ... and what a fun time you had! Those super power cucumber sticks had me smiling ... my niece was the same at that age! Hugs, Anita :)

Sue Lelli said...

Sweet Pea is just so ADORABLE! THX for sharing stories and pics of her!

Jeanne J. said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your SIL - you've got your priorities straight.. the litle one is growing fast and you're both blessed for time together. She's a doll and it's obvious how much you both love each other so much. Everything is better at Grandmas house!

Marybeth said...

Love seeing that fence used as it has always been a favorite of mine. Love the bright orange polka dot background . Your granddaughter is so sweet and beautiful! Such a joy seeing her grow up.

Patti said...

Oh Lisa! she is growing so fast!! and clearly more precious every day!!
I'm sorry for your family's loss too.

(((Hugs)))