Pages

6/17/2020

Get Well Soon!


Hi friends! I had some free time today so I put this together for Freshly Made Sketches.


This card started with the little pills bottles (Rubbernecker Stamps). Every time I use this stamp I remember making a card a few years ago using three or four of them on the card front. My famous in house critic told me it looked like a drug addict's card LOL!! I think he'll be happy I kept the  drugs to a minimum on this one!

I popped them up with foam tape on a MFT label die set and embellished with PPP leaf sprigs and small blooms. I pulled all of my colors from the patterned paper.

Thank you for taking a peek. 
I always enjoy your comments and appreciate each and every one of them.

10 comments:

Karen B. said...

What a calming and lovely card!

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! As always! Sweet as can be!

Rosemary said...

what a pretty take on the sketch, lisa!

Annette Allen said...

great take on the sketch... awesome card.

Joyce said...

Really beautiful, and such a fun way to use those adorable pill bottles.

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the little pill bottles with the flowers tucked behind. GORGEOUS design!

Greta said...

Oh funny about using too many pill bottles in the eyes of your critic! Well this one is super sweet & would definitely make someone feel better!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a pretty get well card Lisa! I love those little pill bottles!

Anita in France said...

So soft and pretty, Lisa ... those apothercary bottles are just darling! Hugs, Anita :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

hahaha That is too funny! I'd say this one has just the right amount of pills. Gorgeous design!