Pages

7/02/2020

Celebrate!

We have a super fun photo for you at Inspired By this week!
So many possibilities!


Did you know there's also a sketch available for our weekly challenges? You can use the inspiration photo, the sketch or both ~ whatever floats your boat! I used both this week. Well, sort of. I stretched the bottom portion of the sketch a wee bit because I remembered it wrong!


I was inspired by the shapes and colors from festive garland. The pinwheels reminded me of flowers and the honeycomb spheres looked like big polka dots! I've used PTI's Beautiful Blooms and PRS's Positive Thoughts & Oh So Fun sets.

I'm looking forward to a colorful gallery this week!

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty! I love your gorgeous color palette!

I Card Everyone said...

You've stretched it just the perfect amount, Lisa... and beautifully, too!
=]

Rosemary said...

your lovely design is a perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo, lisa!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa. So very festive.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another great job with a sketch! Pretty colors too 😀

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: so beautiful, Lisa! Just gorgeous! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Karen B. said...

Love the flow of this card and the pops of yellow!

LeAnne said...

Super duper cute! I am glad I am not the only person who remembers a sketch incorrectly, LOL! I think it is just fine, and those pretty pastel colors are fresh and fun!

TK said...

Gorgeous!

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, this is simply gorgeous!

Birgit said...

This is so sweet Lisa!

Greta said...

What a pretty card! Love the blooms & colors!

Marcia Hill said...

Awesome card Lisa! LOVE your soft color palette and it definitely looks like a celebration to me!! Hugs. :0)

Anita in France said...

Soft and so pretty ... with a lovely celebratory feel to it, Lisa ... this is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)

Ivana Camdzic said...

Ohhh, I love this layered stamping!! It always frightens me a tad to try doing so myself, but what a stunning result! Also loving the beautiful colors :)

Cindy Beach said...

I always love seeing how you interpret the inspirations, Lisa. The soft colors and airy design make this so special, Lisa!
I also remember a sketch incorrectly.It looks better stretched a bit, lol!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love what you did with both challenges, those flowers are lovely!

Sue Lelli said...

This card is just a party! LOVE it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amazing how Beautiful a looms is still such a current set! So sweet for your card and for,the sketch! Lovely!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...love all those soft sweet colors, just beautiful.