Pages

7/16/2020

Pretty Blossoms



Hello lovelies, are you ready for a new Inspired By challenge? I was inspired by the colors of the flowers and the wonderfully feminine feel the photo has. 


This PTI Mix & Mat Scallops die set is frilly and feminine, don'tcha think? I'm trying to remember if I've used the lacy portion of this set... maybe once before. A vellum version of it seemed a perfect fit for my Impression Obsession posies. I fussy cut and popped them up with foam tape. Then I topped everything with a sentiment banner. 




I look forward to seeing how our photo, or sketch, inspires you this week! 



15 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is stunning, Lisa! That vellum diecut against that beautiful color is perfect for your sweet little bouquet!

~amy~ said...

Super pretty, love that die cut center and the contrast of colors.

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, you do frilly-lady-cards beautifully - and I love that lacy slip of vellum!!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Simple and sweet and just perfect! LOVE it Lisa!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

So pretty - feminine and delicate!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty! That pink is just lovely 😊

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Lisa! Beautiful, beautiful card! So lovely! Marisela (Mari) mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Greta said...

If I was getting married I'd have that bouquet & your card used the inspiration beautifully, Lisa! The lacy part of that die was the perfect choice!

Anita in France said...

Soft, dainty and so feminine, Lisa ... this is sooo pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Kara Lynne said...

Those posies are so dainty and perfect with your frilly vellum and scallops! I love how the banner reflects the ribbon wrap on the flower stems in the photo!

Rosemary said...

super sweet take on the inspiration, lisa!

Celeste Goff said...

What a gorgeous take on the inspiration photo Lisa! Love that dainty and feminine inlaid die background!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so stunning and delicate, I love all your beautiful details!

Cindy Beach said...

I just love it when I admire a card and then realize I have one of the supplies. LOVE the way you used the Mix and Mat die, and the colors are gorgeous! Sweet and feminine and beautiful.

Karen B. said...

Such a delicate card! Perfect coloring.