Pages

8/20/2020

Love you Like no Otter




We're getting a little silly at Inspired By this week. 
You otter join us, it's going to be fun!


My little family of otters are all snuggled up as they float on a pillow of clouds in their fancy pool! The otters and sentiment are leftover from a Twelve Kits of Occasions kit. I otter be ashamed of myself for not using them until now because they're otterly adorable ~ HA!

You think they're cute too? Aww... get otter here! You otter check out what my teammates have to share, it's otterly amazing! Have you had it up to here yet with my otter nonsense?

Somebody otter stop me!!!

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

awww, super cute!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee, Lisa ... fun, punny post and such a cute little family floating amid the clouds in their fancy pool ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Rosemary said...

ha ha! love all the otter puns, lisa! your card is otterly adorable! hee hee!

Marcia Hill said...

You otter be proud of yourself for coming up with all those otter-isms Lisa...otterly funny post! Oh and cute card too!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness...this is just as sweet as can be! Love your adorable otters.

TK said...

Fun card! And you're otterly fantastic

Celeste Goff said...

Such cuteness!!!

LeAnne said...

You and your otters both make me smile!

I Card Everyone said...

You've conquered silliness like a pro, Lisa! and so adorably!
=]

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is so fun!! I love those little otters and the sun peeking out of the clouds. Adorable design!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is otterly adorable! And keep the puns coming!

Karen B. said...

Love this, it instantly made me smile!

Greta said...

Super cute card, Lisa! I really love the background paper & your coloring is wonderful!

Bobby said...

What a darling otter family, Lisa. I recognize your ancient PTI paper background. I have some of that too. ;)

Cindy Beach said...

Lisa, I love your card. AND your sense of humor!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa otterly adorable card!!

Ivana Camdzic said...

You are otterly hilarious!! This card is soooo cute! The cloudy pillows are such darling touch...Also, did you know that otters are one of my favorite animals? :)

Annette Allen said...

otter cuteness.. love all the layers.

DorothyA said...

LOL. Cute, but thanks for ending with the otter talk!