Pages

8/08/2020

Will it be easy?




Hey there, I'm back this weekend with another guest design post at Just Us Girls! This week we're looking for a die cut window. 


I decided to create a window opening for my sentiment with a Spellbinders label die. Two of the dies layered together created trimming for that opening! I thought all of those little frames or windows in the background paper worked well with this week's challenge. With all of that business I added just a couple of rolled roses, leaves and a button. All of my patterned paper is from MME.

The hardest part of this card? Rolling those paper roses, felt is so much easier! 

I'm off to see what the DT ladies have created. 
Care to join me?

15 comments:

Birgit said...

Great job on making your window card Lisa! The framed paper in the background is brilliant on this!

Rosemary said...

love your sweet little rolled roses clustered together with the button! another super sweet design! (rolling paper roses is a little difficult, but worth it i think!)

Tracey McNeely said...

I love this Lisa and I'm super impressed that you were able to roll the paper roses. I have never had much luck with using paper!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card Lisa! That sentiment is amazing!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card, and I adore that sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

I have always loved that collection of MME papers, Lisa! You've had the perfect opportunity to use this particular piece. LOve the sentiment and I love how you ROLL!!
=]

TK said...

Your rolled roses are beautiful, and they are simply perfect next to your window

Anita in France said...

The pp mimics your sentiment window beautifully, Lisa ... and what a lovely little floral cluster ... so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love that sentiment great window card

Ina G said...

Perfect background paper for those die cut frames Lisa. Lovely neutral tones and what a super sentiment!

Greta said...

I totally agree about felt being easier, but these paper roses are so beautiful & worth your efforts, Lisa! Lovely card!

Nancy said...

Love the softness of your card and the mix of papers. The repetition of polka dots worked really well. We are really enjoying having you along with us!

Bobby said...

Love how your label dies mirror some of those on the pp, Lisa. The paper roses are a darling addition.

Annette Allen said...

beautiful card Lisa..

Kim S said...

This is so fun! I love all the little frames topped with the big frame. It really showcases the sentiment. The scallops and bitty flower accents are an elegant touch.