Pages

1/14/2021

Inspired By #157 ~ Everything is a-Bouquet

 

Hi friends! It's Thursday and that means a new challenge at Inspired By. We're super excited to be welcoming two new members to our design team ~ Cindy Beach of Stamps, Paper and Ink and Silke Ledlow of My Life!! Since I can't give them a big welcoming hug, maybe this will do.

I've used another of those Impression Obsession stamps I treated myself to. This one just makes my heart happy! The die cut 'hugs' is IO as well, one I've had for a while. I popped my focal panel up on a thick piece of fun foam to give my CAS card a bit more oomph.

 

This week's optional sketch.

There you go, now it's your turn. I'm off to visit my teammates. You should come too, these ladies do some amazing work. What a treat it is for me to design alongside them!


19 comments:

Danni Reid said...

Your card feels like a hug, CAS perfection!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! Love the stamp you used and the soft coloring...just lovely!! Hugs. :0)

Silke Ledlow said...

Lisa, I'm so excited to be on this team with you! You already know how much I love your creations and this card is another beauty for sure!

Thank you for the sweet shout out :) !!! Sending you a big cyber hug!

Rosemary said...

your card is absolutely amazing, lisa! the image you used is beautiful and the coloring perfect!

I Card Everyone said...

This IB was made for you, and your new stamp, Lisa! So very pretty!
=]

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hi, Lisa! Such a beautiful card, my friend! So lovely! Mari

LeAnne said...

It's just plain gorgeous! LOVE the sweet flower and that "hugs" will certainly cheer someone up!

TK said...

So sweet, Lisa! This is a perfect little card to send someone a hug - soft, beautifully colored

My Paper Cat said...

Wow, your card is stunning

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa! I love those pretty, delicate flowers!

Karen B. said...

Love how dainty your card is!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Didn’t get this in my email. Awesome couple of cards! Your use of soft and pretty sure works 😀

Cindy Beach said...

Your welcome and hug are so appreciated, Lisa! I am delighted to be on the team with you. Your card is bright, pretty and like a breath of fresh air. Love it!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the stamp and the colors! FABULOUS, Lisa!

Greta said...

So sweet--love the flowers & your coloring, Lisa!

Birgit said...

This is so sweet Lisa! Those tall stemmed poppies look lovely in blue.

Marlena M. said...

So pretty Lisa! Love the soft colors and dimension~

Kim S said...

I love those tall flowers and the dainty little accents. Such a sweet card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your sweet card and this fun sketch Lisa!