Pages

2/17/2021

Thinking of you

Hey there! When the CASology post popped up in my feed the other day, I had to grin at the cue word ~ fox. My hubby just told me about seeing a cute fox at the edge of the parking lot when he arrived at work the other morning. This challenge was meant to be! It seemed like a good time to ink this little fella from Prickley Pear Stamps up.

I've had him for a long time and don't even remember where I picked him up. He's just a little fella! I masked him off so he could be tucked into the grass. After adding some stenciled clouds and the sentiment, I die cut the panel with a Pink & Main frame.


Now off he goes to the gallery!



14 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable!! What a sweet little fox...I predict a winner!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute card I love that fox

I Card Everyone said...

I like him!! and I love the new frame, too!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is so stinking cute! Love your sweet card.

TK said...

So so cute! Love him, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Lisa! Super cute card! So sweet! ☺☺☺ Girl, we are freezing our booty down here. We are not used to this kind of cold, my friend. It hadn't snowed here since 1985 when I was a sophomore in high school. Now, we're expecting more for tonight. Geez! Some people have no power or water. We're not used to this. I hope you are well. Pray for us. ☺ Mari

Zoechaos said...

So worth inking it up and it is looking adorable there in the grass. X

Lin said...

I've never seen a fox here in Ohio! Will have to keep my eyes peeled from now on! Love this charming card, Lisa!

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. Love that little fox, and the little scene you created. Also, the curve in your sentiment is very cute. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

Celeste Goff said...

This looks like a scene out of a storybook Lisa. Beautifully done!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another precious card!

Greta said...

Love that frame & your sweet little scene, Lisa!

Melissa said...

Lisa, this is so sweet! I love the soft colors and the beautiful masked frame! So good to see you over at CASology again! :)

Jen W. said...

Your fox is so adorable, Lisa! I love the gorgeous background you created and that scalloped frame is so cool. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!