Pages

3/18/2021

Inspired By #166 ~ Bunny Roll

 


I have a thing for bunnies so our Inspired By photo makes me smile!


 
 
This sweet fella has been with me from my early stamping days. I just love his little bashful self! I've given him a cozy quilt to rest upon that's topped with a big polka dot vellum bow. I also added some flowers petals for him to frolic in, if he's so inclined.

As you can see, I was inspired by the bunnies, quilt and mix of patterns. Especially those polka dots. How will all of that cuteness in our photo inspire you? I can't wait to find out! Need more inspiration? Let's go see what my incredible teammates have for us!

Here's the info you asked for, Glenda. I had no contact information for you, so I hope you check back!

Simon Says Stamp DETAIL PETAL PLATE Wafer Die


20 comments:

LeAnne said...

This little bashful bunny is just ADORABLE! I love your quilt background too!

Danni Reid said...

I could NOT love all your details more, your quilt is gorgeous, design gorgeous, and I love that bunny!!

Lin said...

Oh what a darling card, Lisa! Sweetness!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling. I LOVE the patchwork (what is inspiring me!!) The colors are fabulous and I love the bunny!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, this card is the perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo! Just beautiful!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Lisa...this is absolutely ADORABLE!! That bunny image is just too sweet and the quilt is awesome! Loving that vellum bow and the background too! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute. That bunny in the center of that fun quilting looks amazing great inspired card

I Card Everyone said...

I'd jump on the bed with this little sweetie, Lisa! Bashful, and adorable, that's what he is! Your quilt is really wonderful - but that BOW! come on! That polka dot vellum is killing me!
=]

Sue Lelli said...

CUTENESS overload!

Glenda (NZ) said...

Love your card.
Just wondering: What is the brand name for the white flowers pierced background, please?

Rosemary said...

absolutely adorable, lisa!

Greta said...

Darling card, Lisa! Love the quilt & that beautiful bow!

Birgit said...

Another sweet, sweet card Lisa! I love the patterns you picked to make your cozy quilt and yes, that bashful bunny is the cutest.

Cindy Beach said...

This bashful bunny makes me giggle and would brighten anyone's day! Love the cozy warm quilt and the polka dotted bow! Such a sweet design, Lisa.

TK said...

Sweet bunny, cozy quilt and pretty pinpoint coverplate -- wonderful layers

Silke Ledlow said...

Lisa, the quilted background is just perfect for your sweet bunny card! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful quilt...just love your gorgeous card and sweet bunny!

HilaryJane said...

Love all the texture on this card, from the inlaid die cutting to the debased background and the paper ribbon. So much detail, just lovely xx

Anita in France said...

Soft, sweet and so beautifully composed, Lisa ... this is just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

That bunny is adorable, Lisa, and your quilt fantastic. I think I used one of those papers in my quilt too.