Pages

5/20/2021

Inpsired By #175 ~ Hello Baby Flowers

 

 

 

Hi there! 

I'm here today sharing my card for Inspired By.

There are so many design possibilities in our photo this week!

 

I was inspired by the pretty floral circle, with all it's marvelous colors, and the big hello. Remember my Mother's Day card from a couple of weeks ago? Here is the leftover circle that was cut out to create that wreath. I added it to an embossed background and popped on a hello sentiment. Easy peasy!

Don't need a baby card, no worries, I didn't either. Just create what inspires you. Okay, now let's go see what the team has for us!


19 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! I love that embossed background, and the soft colored floral circle with the "hello" is just as sweet as can be! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Rosemary said...

really lovely take on the inspiration photo, lisa! so soft and delicate!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm late today! But I love what I've found here, Lisa! Oh, that's right! I always love what I find here - and you!
Love this embossing, my friend - and so happy to see these pretty left-overs!
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

So sweet and delicate...perfect take on the inspiration photo :) !!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

The soft colored stamping looks so pretty in that circle shape. Well done

Danni Reid said...

CAS perfection and even better that you had the circle from your previous card, this is incredible!

Bobby said...

Perfect way to use that leftover, Lisa.

Celeste Goff said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa! A perfect interpretation of the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! I love it! Warm hugs! Mari

Birgit said...

Simple and sweet as can be, Lisa!

Nora Noll said...

I love the impression background and the soft way you stamped that circle is beautiful. Great take on that challenge!

Kim S said...

I love the sweet stamped flowers along with the beautiful embossed background! Such a pretty "hello"!

TK said...

Beautiful! Your soft-spoken colors are very warm and inviting!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Anita in France said...

Soft, pretty and so dainty, Lisa ... the texture is gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful...so in love with your card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lovely embossed background Lisa, so pretty!

Greta said...

I absolutely adore this beautiful card, Lisa!

Karen B. said...

So soft and pretty!