Pages

6/24/2021

Inspired By #180 ~ Slip Into Something More Comfy

 

Oh my sweetness... polka dot flip flops! Could these cookies be any cuter? That being said I went in a totally different direction for this week's Inspired By challenge ~ Ha-ha!



Polka dot popsicles in lots of flavors! When I saw this IO stamp awhile back, I knew it had to come live with me. After die cutting my stamped panel with a PTI set, I added a few PPP flower sequins as a nod to those blooms on the flip flop cookies. 

Polka dots, flip flops, happy colors, something comfy... we'll let you decide what inspires you. I hope I have!

Winners for this challenge will be posted on July 8th, so you have until July 7th 11:55 pm PST to play along. That's two weeks, friends. Maybe you can get two cards made! 

The design team is taking the month of July off. We'll be back in August with a batch of new inspiration photos for you! 

I'm off to the dentist for a cleaning this morning. 

Maybe I'll have a popsicle later ~ shhhh don't tell!


15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I could get comfy with a polka-dotty-popsicle! Sounds like the perfect ending to a hot Summer day!
So adorable, Lisa!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love the fun colored, polka dot pops. Polka dots are my favorite!!! Really adorable design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute card. I love the font about sweetness it looks really cute

Vicki Dutcher said...

I unsubscribed from blogger, but I signed you up under my follow it so I will still get your posts. Because that’s really important 👍

Marcia Hill said...

What's not to LOVE about this card Lisa??? All those yummy looking polka dotted popsicles are calling out to me and I can see why this stamp had to come live at your house!! Absolutely sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

They look yummy, Lisa, so I hope you have one. So good on a hot summer day although it's cooled down here. Love that sentiment font and the way you stamped it across the card.

TK said...

Holy sweetness! Your popsicles are as adorable as those polka dots could be!

Rosemary said...

always enjoy seeing your clever takes on the inspiration photos, lisa! this is no exception... loving the fun polka dot popsicles!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card Lisa! Love those pastel popsicles!

Kim S said...

Absolutely charming!! Those polka dot popsicles are so fun!!

Birgit said...

Those polka dotted popsicles are pure sweetness Lisa! Just like you!!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet and yummy creation!

Greta said...

Those cookies are amazing & I love that your card has polka dot popsicles!

Annette Allen said...

this makes me what a popsicle.. super cute