Pages

8/05/2021

Inspired By #181 ~ Fintastic Birthday

 

Hey there! After a little summer break, the team at Inspired By is back! We have a new challenge for you today and a new feature on the blog. You'll want to pop over to check it out, especially if you're in need of stocking up on those Christmas cards before the rush!


I had a little fun with today's card using some of the shapes and colors. I found a piece of swirly embossed paper in my stash and used it as water for my PPP dolphin to splash around in. He's not a shark, but he does have the same triangle type fin! The striped paper is my nod to the life saver on top of the cake. That sprinkling of rhinestones is my fancier version of those bubbles.

Since my card front had a lot going on, I added the sentiment to the inside along with a little more fun. I used Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock for my base. It's my favorite 'not too bright white' go to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay friends, lets go see what the team has to share then you can check out the new addition to our weekly challenges!


15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...what a sweet, sweet card Lisa!! Loving all the elements you included that were inspired by the inspiration photo...cute, CUTE card!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun! Cute dolphin too 😀

Danni Reid said...

This is SO fun Lisa, this is such a happy card, lucky recipient to receive one of your cards!

Sue Lelli said...

THIS is just the CUTEST card! So YOU!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa this is absolutely adorable!!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, he's an Olympian high-jumping Dolphin! So cahUTE! A gold-medal jump!
=]

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Lisa, what a beautiful card! So pretty! ☺☺☺ Mari

Bobby said...

I'd rather see dolphins than sharks, Lisa, and yours is so cute. I love the embossed sea and the stripes.

Kara Lynne said...

So adorable! I always love how you are inspired! Such a sweet banner inside the card as well!

Celeste Goff said...

What an adorably sweet card and I love the coloring on the dolphin!

TK said...

Two wonderful cards, your jumping dolphin jumped right out at me!

Rosemary said...

super cute take on the inspiration photo, lisa! so glad the challenges are back as i have missed seeing your clever and creative cards!

Birgit said...

What a sweet, sweet scene! This is darling Lisa!

Colleen Dietrich said...

The inside of the card is as cute as the front! It looks like a super CAS card, actually! I came here to say hello and realized I have not been getting email updates from your blog, so I just started to use follow.it to see your posts. Life has been so, so busy. I have missed coming around to see my crafting friends. Hope you are well, Lisa! :-D

Greta said...

Oh too cute! The embossed panel is just perfect for the water!