Pages

10/14/2021

Inspired by #191 ~ I'd Fall for You

 

 

It's Thursday and that means a new challenge is up at Inspired By! You probably know the drill by now; you can choose from our regular IB photo, the IBC photo for the holidays and we have a sketch. It's up to you! I was inspired by the fall leaves and cutie patootie bear this week.



If one bear among the autumn leaves is cute, well... five is even cuter! Don't they look like they wore themselves out frolicking in those leaves! I know just the family of five this will go to to wish them autumn blessing and a Happy Thanksgiving! 

 

 

Your turn, friends. 

I can't wait to see how you're inspired this week!


16 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa they are adorable! and what darling camouflage you've given them to rest in, Grandma!
=]

Lin said...

What a fun inspiration, and your card puts a darling spin on it, Lisa!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute 😀

Nora Noll said...

How CUTE!! I love how you used those adorable bears!!! I also like that you stamped the sentiment on the leaf. I might have to CAS that idea sometime!! Fabulous design!

LeAnne said...

What a cute little line-up of bears...they do look a little bit like they've been out playing in the leaves all day long!!! Adorable!

TK said...

Your sweet bears are definitely taking a break from all that frolicking! There's a lot of leaves to rake, jump and dive into

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...those frolicking bears are just too CUTE amongst all the leaves Lisa...LOVE this card!!! :0)

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE this card!! Your bears are hiding in the leaves, probably worn out from playing in them. Storybook my friend, SO CUTE!!

Rosemary said...

Another absolutely adorable take on the inspiration!

Bobby said...

I love the image of bears frolicking in leaves, Lisa, as long as they're teddy bears. Yours are darling!

Bonnie said...

These sweet bears look like they've had a lot of fun playing in the pretty falling leaves, Lisa! An adorable card!

Unknown said...

I love all of the leaves, the stitching and those adorable bears. Wonderful autumnal card!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply darling...not sure what I love more, all those fabulous leaves in your background or those adorable teddy bears!!

Tracey McNeely said...

They are so so cute Lisa!!

Greta said...

This is so sweet, Lisa--love it!

Caro said...

Love your card with the little bears. Very cute.