Pages

11/17/2021

Commenting issues... help!

Is anyone else experiencing commenting issues? I have been for several days now. This is what's going on. If anyone has an answer for me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry about the quality of the photos ~ screen glare!! 


If the blogger has a pop up comment box, I have no problem commenting. You'll notice my name shows up here.

 



When the blogger has the click to comment box directly under their post showing a sign out button, I'm able to sign out and leave the comment then it prompts me to sign back in and the comment goes through. There have been some blogs that this shows up on some times, but not every visit.

 You'll notice on this one that my photo and name show up as it always has.

 


 

Finally, when the blogger has the click to comment box directly under their post it won't let me do anything. You'll notice my photo and name do not show up here as they always did before. Nor does the sign out option. The box saying Google account will not let me do anything either. I can press the down arrow but nothing after that.

 


I'm curious if anyone else is having this issue or has in the past. As I mentioned before, help would be greatly appreciated. I hope all of this makes sense!

It's been suggested that I sign out of my blog and then try again. That's been done, doesn't work.

For those of you who have not received comments from me, this is why. I can still see your beautiful works of art, I just can't let you know I've been there!



7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I noticed if I link over from a FB post it doesn’t work and I can’t “log in”, other then Word Press where you have to have a password to sign in, I haven’t run across this. If you want, send me a link to a blog this is happening with and I will see if I have the same problem 😀. I’m here for you girl!

Bobby said...

I hope someone can help, Lisa. It's frustrating, I know. I kept having problems with Word Press and having to sign in there and then they tell me the password is wrong. It sounds like it may be a Google problem and not blogger since you have to sign in and out.

I Card Everyone said...

No issues, no answers - sorry sweetie!
=\

TK said...

I've not encountered any issues with leaving comments, and sympathize your frustrations!
One thought, but I think you mentioned that it happens on a couple of blogs, but not every time -- is it the same blogs that do? Maybe there's something off that way

Birgit said...

So far, I haven't been having issues with commenting on blogger but Wordpress gives me issues every time. Darn computer gremlins are working over time. I hope you get it figured out.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

no problems at this time. Blogger does get wonky from time to time...

Greta said...

Sorry I'm so far behind on blogs, but catching up a bit while football is on the TV. I only ran into a problem on one company blog which kept saying I needed to accept the privacy policy. Finally gave up & figured I didn't really need to win a gc with plenty of stuff here! No personal blogs gave me trouble. Hope your issues are gone now.