Pages

11/15/2021

Joyful Holiday Greetings

 

I'm cranking out the Christmas cards!

 Today's card is for the Peace on Earth challenge. 



I still had The Greeting Cathedral Window die and PTI's Holiday Folk stamps and dies on my desk. I merged the two and came up with this! I used a hole punch to create my plaid ornaments. One would think those scored lines were added before gluing the window onto the white panel. NOPE!! I thought to myself "I'm fixin' to screw this up big time!" Phew... it worked!


I hope you're staying warm. We had snow flurries yesterday and there's still a little hanging around on the rooftops. A good day to stay in, make a big pot of beef stew and a few cards!


11 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, this card is simply gorgeous and so very elegant!!

LeAnne said...

This is the perfect card to create while the flurries are flurrying and the stew is stewing! SO pretty...you had me at that cute plaid BOW!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun inspired card 😊

Diane said...

Beautiful card! They 'merged' together beautifully! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

Simply beautiful creation ... love the simplicity of it! WOW at first glance I thought the hanging ornament were gems but now I see (and after reading lol) they are the plaid ... clever idea ...looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Bonnie said...

This is such a pretty window, Lisa! I love the gingham ornaments and bow and how well that sentiment fits in the window! Great job on the scoring!

Birgit said...

What a wonderful combination, the PTI spray with the cathedral window frame. Gorgeous!

Bobby said...

What a beautifully decorated window, Lisa. I love the little checked ornaments.

Rosemary said...

Sweet and simple elegance, Lisa!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

O Lisa, this is another beauty with that wonderful cathedral window (I received mine 2 days ago, thank you very much!). I love all of the greenery and your wonderful plaid ornaments and bow. The cardinal is the perfect finishing touch. I love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is incredible, Lisa! Stunning.