Pages

12/09/2021

Inspired By #199 ~ Warm Winter

 

 

Hi friends, it's time for another Inspired By challenge! 

The title of this inspiration photo is warm winter.

Hmmm..... not gonna happen here in Ohio!


 

I must say though, a sweet little gingerbread man does make me feel warm and cozy. Not to mention a cup of cocoa! I do know that's not cocoa in our photo, but a girl can dream! 

I guess you've figured out those gingerbread men and pine cones were my inspiration for this tag. I die cut a PPP scallop circle tag then stamped the border (Inky Antics). There's glitter added here and there to the pine branches and some frosting added to the gingerbread man. He's a die cut I picked up years and years ago. Actually, several of them to make decorations for a large extended family Christmas party. I have no idea who made them, there's nothing on them. They came from a teacher supply store.

 

Your turn! I look forward to seeing how your were inspired this week. Let's go take a peek at what the team has to share!


22 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Love how you popped up his sweet little heart, Lisa! Worked for mine, too!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Isn’t he cute! Made me smile 😀

Cat Craig said...

What a sweet lil tag, so festive and darling.

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty tag, Lisa, and I LOVE this gingerbread man with his big heart!

Marcia Hill said...

I think it's hot cocoa too in the photo Lisa! And your little tag is just as sweet as can be...cute, cute, CUTE!! Hugs. :0)

LeAnne said...

Well, he is a cute little gingerbread man and worthy to be held on to for all those years! Adorable! And thank YOU for my lovely Christmas card...a beauty to behold!

Cindy Beach said...

Love the pretty stamped border on you tag, and the sweet gingerbread guy. Adorable, and so fun!

Birgit said...

Your little gingerbread tag is adorably sweet Lisa!

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love that little gingerbread man. The stamping looks fabulous around the edge. Lovely design.

Rosemary said...

Eppp! That little gingerbreadman is ADORABLE! Love this fun little tag!

Danni Reid said...

this.is.ADORABLE!!! I could not love your fun tag more, lucky recipient!

TK said...

Sweet gingerman, sweet COCOA, and sweet tag, Lisa!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh I just love your gingerbread tag! I love the scalloped shape, the stamping areund the edges, the colors you chose AND that adorable ginger person placed over the edge. LOVE it!!!

Bobby said...

Such a cute little g-man, Lisa. He looks like he's made of felt.

donna mikasa said...

So sweet! Love your felt gingerbread man!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Super sweet, Lisa! So lovely. I love tags! ☺ Marisela Delgado mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh my goodness that is the sweetest tag and yes the gingerbread does bring on thoughts of warm cocoa! Super sweet!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, this little felt cutie is too darling!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

I want to eat this super cute gingerbread man...LOL. He looks so delicious!

Greta said...

Love how you stamped that pretty tag & oh what an adorable gingerbread man, Lisa!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so darn cute..

Kim S said...

I love the popped heart!