Pages

1/20/2022

Thanks

 

Brrr... it's cold and we have way too much snow! We were the recipients of close to two feet on Monday ~ YIKES! I've taken advantage of staying put, keeping warm and doing a bit of crafty organization. I love doing that, the end results feel so good! 

I'm sharing a card today that was made for Inspired By. The challenge has been put on hold for now.  I like to think of this as a thank you card to all of you who supported my time on the DT and for all of those who played along at our weekly challenges. I appreciate it more than you know. 

As luck would have it, my card works for the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge, so I'll be linking it up there.

My card fits the bottom horizontal line: Die Cut, Blue & Bird. I die cut and stenciled a PTI Damask Snowflake. Then die was inlaid then layered with an Altenew sentiment and winter greenery along with a pair of Wplus9 redbirds. I sprinkled on a few red rhinestones to add some brightness. 

 

Thanks for visiting! Stay safe and stay warm!



17 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Such a delightful card, Lisa! The inlay snowflake is lovely and the red birds are the perfect pop of color, and just plain sweet. I was sorry to read about the pause at Inspired By. I hope Laurel and Danni are able to restart things one day. Thanks for all the inspiration you've provided and I'm so glad you decided to share your beautiful card with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! ❤

Stef

LeAnne said...

Oh my, I wish I could take some of that snow off your hands! We only got a wee little bit, but the temps are COLD! This cute little card warmed me up, though! Love those red birdies against that pretty snowflake!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun with the pop of red of the birds. I do love me some red birds!

Bobby said...

Such a cute card, Lisa. We came south to get away from snow but they're forecasting freezing rain here in coastal NC which is worse IMO. We're praying for no power outage.

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely beautiful Lisa, and just perfect for this COLD and wintry season we're in! The blues and whites with the pop of reds is just so pretty...lovely, lovely card! Hugs!! :0)

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous card, the subtle blue and bright red birds are stunning.

I Card Everyone said...

Lovely thank you on a very lovely card, Lisa! Stamping on that die-cut piece before inlaying it was a brilliant idea!
=]

Carol said...

Your card is so sweet...the soft colors with a pop of red!!! I love the die cut with its pale blue snowflake so much! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tic Tac Toe!!! WARM wishes to you!!!!!!!!!!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful card, Lisa. I just love the way you combined all the elements.

Bonnie said...

I love this pretty snowflake and how the red birds bring a wonderful pop of color!

Celeste Goff said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous! And girl, you can send some of that snow my way. We've not gotten any yet this year. Insert sad face here.

TK said...

Ohhh this is adorable, Lisa! I love the idea of stenciling and then die cutting, an extra layer of lovely from my view!

Kim S said...

I love your combination of soft blue, cheerful red and that wonderful bold sentiment!

Greta said...

Love the color combo & so creative with stamping & inlaying the die cut, Lisa! Those little red birds are darling!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa. I love those soft blue flakes in the background and those little birdies are the sweetest!

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love how you combined all the elements! Thank you for playing along :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful!!!