Pages

1/12/2022

You've been kind

 

Like so many of you, I'm trying to get over the post holiday card making slump. What better way than to branch out and enter a  new challenge. New as in it's my first time to play along. Where you ask... Pink Fresh Studios! I have a card for their January challenge.

 

I treated myself to their Mini-Slimline Stitched Scalloped Rectangle die for Christmas ~ LOVE! After stamping a white panel with the Delicate Wreath, I die cut it then layered two more die cuts under the scalloped parts. The inner portion is recessed. Next I added two vellum Leafy Branch die cuts, popped on a sentiment tag, sprinkled on some pizazz and voila!

 

 

My card uses die cuts and wreaths. 

That covers their June and November challenges from 2021!


17 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a way to get out of your slump...just beautiful! Light and fresh and airy!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is GORGEOUS Lisa!! The mini slimline die is one of my favorites too, and I just love the CAS look of the white on white with the frame, and then that pop of green from the wreath! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

So pretty! the framing is perfect with the image

Cat Craig said...

Stunning, what slump?

Greta said...

One of my favorite challenges & a favorite stamp set! Such a beautifully designed card, Lisa!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, they are going to love having you! What a gorgeous mini slimline this is - so bright, and super CAS!
=]

Rosemary said...

So fresh and pretty, Lisa. Makes me think of spring.

Bonnie said...

So pretty, Lisa! Love these wreaths and how you've popped up that pretty frame! What slump?

TK said...

Very pretty indeed, from the beautiful frame to the soft & pretty wreath -- great make, Lisa!

Bobby said...

I love how the wreath carries over into the frame, Lisa. This is a beautiful card.

Celeste Goff said...

This card is so gorgeous and elegant Lisa!!

Birgit said...

This is lovely Lisa! What a grand treat for yourself, this die is fabulous! I love the pop of green on this soft colored card. Beautifully done!

Nora Noll said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love how you stamped the wreath and then used the leafy branch over it. GORGEOUS design!!

Kim S said...

I love the way you did this - it's so unique and eye-catching!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Simply love how you used this fabulous slimline dies, just so elegant.

Annette Allen said...

so beautiful.. love how you stamped the image..

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card, love how you stamped the wreath on the card front!