Pages

7/31/2022

Happy Little Moments

 

Leftovers anyone? The paper variety, that is! I'm back with that card I mentioned the other day. I couldn't let those diecut wood-grained circles go to waste, so I created this little number with them!



This time, I added that lovely soft pink to the outside of my circles. More leaves and flowers were draped on with the sweet little bees (POD) and Lilly the owl (POD) making their appearance here too. I found the tiny trio of gem flowers in my stash to pick up the yellow on this one!



Which one is your favorite? My in house critic likes them both, but said the first one wins for him!



12 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh so cute...I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite one! They're both adorable!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my, Lisa! Both of these cards are totally adorable and absolutely delightful!!!! I love them both, but that first one is my favorite!!!!

Loll said...

Sweet card Lisa. xx

Cat Craig said...

I think this one grabs me just a little bit harder, those circles really make the wood grain stand out.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beauties, Lisa - love the cascading circle design and how fab to use the cutout circles from card one on card two. I'm leaning to card one because it reminds me of a tree trunk with circle knots. Love the delicate pink inking! But what a great set!!

Bonnie said...

This is as delightful as the first, Lisa! What fun to get a twofer with these darling images!

I Card Everyone said...

They are both so darling - how could I choose a favorite? But I do love thinking of Lily living in the hollow of that tree and her friends buzzing by to visit!
=]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

These are fantastic - I love that you used those leftovers right away! I must say I am partial to the one on the left because I love the color inside the circles! Both are just adorable!!!

Trina P. said...

Two terrific twofers using the beautiful leftovers! Great design, too.

Greta said...

It's just as cute as the first card, Lisa! You're such a great designer & always love your coloring!

Kim S said...

You've created SUCH sweet scenes! I love all of the detail in each little circle! And I love both versions!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE both designs you did!! Isn't it fun to actually use your extras like that? I adore your little bees and the adorable owl.