Pages

7/01/2022

Hugs

 

Do you ever have good intentions for a card challenge then completely miss the deadline? That happened to me a few weeks ago with Freshly Made Sketches. So I saved it for another day and today is that day! I think this one works for the Tic Tac Toe challenge.



 
 
I used the first row: Friendship, Any Color, Any Shape Die. I just love this pretty fairy rose by IO. It's colored with copics, the panel cut and layered over a lightly stenciled (PPP lattice) card base. The vellum die cut tag (PPP) holds a hug for a friend. A summery gingham butterfly (SG) and sequins for sparkle (PPP) to finish things off.


 
I'll be back tomorrow for a new Just Us Girls challenge! 



15 comments:

Bobby said...

It was well worth waiting for, Lisa. Darling card!

LeAnne said...

Well, there are SO many challenges out there, it IS hard to remember them all! I am glad you remembered ours....so very pretty for our Tic Tac Toe grid! Just beautiful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lovely coloring in your signature soft colors 😊

Bonnie said...

Love this pretty flower, Lisa! That adorable gingham butterfly looks like he likes it too!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy that this sweet card got to play! Loving that soft stenciling, Lisa. The lattice is a perfect spot for this darling rose to climb - right into the winner's circle!
=]

Birgit said...

Such a sweet creation Lisa. So happy that you found the perfect challenge to share your beautiful card in.

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Lisa, this card is amazing! I love the mottled inking on the flower, that gorgeous gingham butterfly, the angled die cut panel, and the beautiful stenciling on the background! All gorgeous!

Rosemary said...

how lovely you were able to find another challange for your pretty card, lisa.

TK said...

What a precious make, Lisa! When I miss a deadline, mine doesn't seem to work for anything else for MONTHS -- congrats to you for making it work!

Greta said...

That's Copic coloring?! Wow--so beautiful! Lovely card, Lisa!

Loll said...

Beautiful and creative design, Lisa. I can see why you love this rose ... it's gorgeous, especially with your colouring skills. Beautiful on the pocket shaped panel that looks fabulous over top of your soft stenciled background. xx

Annette Allen said...

so beautiful.. love the butterfly on the designer paper.

Kim S said...

Beautifully colored! I love the texture you created on the flower!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the butterfly especially. I have absolutely missed the deadline for challenges. You made a great choice here.

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... the butterflies are priceless!!