Pages

9/03/2022

Sending You Love

 


Hello and welcome!  I'm popping in today with a card for this week's Just Us Girls challenge. Sue is our hostess and she's looking for baskets. We also have Julie Beech joining us as our guest designer for the month of September! Welcome, Julie!




There was a search happening in my stash to find a basket! I think this cute hot air balloon from PPP works. I did a simple inked sky, added my Copic colored image, a couple of clouds and a sprinkling of sequins. This little pup will by flying by to send some love to our great nephew for his birthday!

Alrighty, now it's your turn. Have fun!

17 comments:

Birgit said...

Up, up and away! Super cute card for your great little.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! A light and airy card 😉

Cat Craig said...

oh wow, what a clever idea for basket! Love this sweet image.

Greta said...

Oh how adorable, Lisa! Love your coloring, as always! Never thought of this kind of balloon, but I may have an unusued hot air balloon stamp--gotta check!

Bonnie said...

A perfect basket, Lisa! That pup thinks so too!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... your distressing is amazing!

Julie B said...

How sweet is that cute pup in the hot air balloon, super scene. :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

That subtle blue sky makes those clouds pop out beautifully. What a great take on the que for this challenge. I love it.

I Card Everyone said...

It's as cute a basket as I can think of Lisa! Bet your nephew will think so, too!
=]

Nancy said...

When I saw your darling card, Lisa I basically hit myself on the head and said," A hot air balloon! Why didn't I think of that?" The puppy is so cute and I love the soft colors! Awesome job!

Rosemary said...

What a fun and creative take on the inspiration, Lisa! Your little hot air balloon is so sweet.

cm said...

Hot air balloon basket: brilliant! Filling the basket with a cute puppy: beyond adorable! Totally crushing over this sweet, delightful card!
~carol

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your basket on that awesome hot air balloon! Love that soft blue sky with the die cut clouds and bling. Great take on the challenge!

Trina P. said...

Aww, so adorable! Love your take on the challenge.

Bobby said...

A basket on a hot air balloon was a great choice, Lisa. That puppy sure is enjoying his ride.

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cutie...

Ina G said...

Up Up and Away like Birgit said in your beautiful balloon Lisa! That pup is soooo cute. Lovely clouds and bling. A beauty!