Pages

9/13/2022

Wishing you...

 

Time does have a way of passing quickly. I'm finally getting around to adding a card to the Color Hues gallery. They're celebrating their 2nd birthday! Here's my go at navy and lime. 



I started with a sweet floral image by Simply Graphic topped with two of their die cut butterflies. Their wings are filled with polka dot vellum. The sentiment is one I've had forever (Rubber Cottage). I thought it paired perfectly with the elements I've used! Polka dots, gingham, pretty little flowers... cute!


Okay, that's it from me today. 

Take care friends and thanks for stopping by!


15 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, those butterflies are so sweet....love the blue flowers and green gingham! It all makes me smile!

Trina P. said...

So lovely! Agree… the sentiment is perfect!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love this, Lisa - so feminine!!

TK said...

Cute indeed! Love all the little details and colors

Vicki Dutcher said...

Lots of fun with card - colors, texture, die cuts O-la-la. (Thanks for joking in at STB too)

Karen said...

What a delightful card! I love the soft hues, the pretty butterflies and the flowing sentiment---just perfect together! Thanks for celebrating with us at Color Hues!

Bonnie said...

A perfect sentiment for these adorable butterflies, Lisa!

Marcia Hill said...

Those butterflies are so darn CUTE Lisa, and what a happy, happy card...love it!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, all of your darling elements come together so perfectly - and what wonderful sentiment!
=]

Bobby said...

The sentiment is perfect for the elements you used to design your darling card, Lisa.

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh, that delicate gingham outline on your butterflies...and the sweet panel at the botton make for a delightful combination of navy and lime.

Rosemary said...

another super sweet design, lisa. love the pretty floral background and the little touches of green.

Greta said...

Such a sweet card & beautiful way to use the color combo!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful way to use the challenge colors, which I love. Those tiny flowers, the gingham, the polka dots butterflies combine beautifully on this wonderful creation!

Tracey McNeely said...

So impressed that you were able to stamp over the embossing, I always mess that step up. So pretty!