Pages

7/15/2023

Love

 


Hey there sweet peeps! We have a new challenge up at Just Us Girls and I'm the hostess! Raspberries are a love of my three favorite people... the hubs, our son and Sweet P. She's been known to put them on all five fingers and then pop them into her mouth one by one!  I found this perfectly delightful mood board with raspberries and so many other things for you to draw inspiration from. Roses, cake, a kitten, cups, pitchers, jars, spoons... see what I mean!

I was, of course, inspired by the raspberries!


This PSX woodblock stamp has been in my stash forever. I stamped it onto a PPP tag then went to work with the other goodies. I had just a snippet or two of patterned paper with pretty little roses on it. They were just big enough to cut some leafy stems (SG) and a tiny tab. A stamped a couple of the raspberry leaves onto the card base and a couple of more to fussy cut. A PTI loopy border die was cut up and added to give a nod to the fancy shelf. 

A look forward to seeing how this mood board inspires you. 

I do hope you'll join us this week! 


21 comments:

Loll said...

Fabulous collage Lisa. LOVE the die-cuts in background to add some texture to the awesome raspberry images. Such a fun mood board! xx

Birgit said...

This is so very sweet, Lisa! My daughter used to do the same thing with olives when she was a little girl. Your soft, sweet style shines with this card!

Lin said...

What a fabulous design, Lisa! And add me to the raspberry-lovers list!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! Love all the layers on this inspired card 😊

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I remember doing the same thing with those raspberries, Lisa! Playing with food came early - hey, maybe Sweet P will become a chef, too!
I adore your card, and photo board! Looks like your sweet little tag is wearing a LOVE-ly raspberry beret!
Can't wait to jump in!
=]

Carol said...

So sweet and pretty Lisa! The doily look of those white die cuts are perfect in the background and those raspberries are adorable! Great mood board that made me want dessert every time I looked at it! (Sorry I didn't have any and had to use s strawberries.)

Rosemary said...

oh i love that mood board and your gorgeous card, lisa! clean and simple, but full of so many beautiful details.

Trina P. said...

So scrumptious. Great use of snippets.

Bonnie said...

I love raspberries too and also your sweet collage! Great mood board, Lisa!

Bobby said...

You managed to combine all those elements into a lovely centerpiece on your card, Lisa. I love the little pp branches and those fancy corners.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and yet so full of detail Lisa...LOVE this!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

This is a darling card and you captured your mood board perfectly! What a great woodblock stamp to have held onto. Awesome card and challenge. Lisa!

TK said...

What a combination of all things pretty! Sweet raspberries, delicate frills, pretty stems and they all come together perfectly. Raspberries are a fave of mine, you'd think I'd have a stamp of some, yes?

Cat Craig said...

Sweet and girly...love.

cm said...

Lisa, you've selected a lovely combination of images/elements to create your sweet raspberry-themed collage. An inspired, inspiring take on your fabulous mood board.
~carol
PS. Thank you for commenting on some of my other cards; you're certainly boosting my confidence and bringing me smiles!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a gorgeous raspberry image as your focal point, Lisa. You have colored it so beautifully. I love all the detail you added - the lacy die cuts, the sprigs and the placement of "love" is fabulous. Wonderful make for this wonderful mood board.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your design is gorgeous! I love the raspberries with the leafy elements and sentiment surrounding them. Nice touch with those loopy die cuts, too!

Ina G said...

Simply stunning and so beautifully yummy Lisa. Looooooove your amazing layout.

Julia Aston said...

Such pretty layering of your die cuts and colors Lisa!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - just love your little cluster of elements topped with the yummy raspberries, Lisa!!

Greta said...

Wow--such a gorgeous mood board, Lisa! Another incredibly creative card cutting the beautiful leafy dies from roses printed paper--love it!