Pages

9/30/2023

Just Us Girls #699 ~ Your Kindness Means so Much

 

Happy Saturday! This is CASE a Design Team Member week at Just Us Girls. Pop over to the blog, pick out which design team member's card inspires you and than get crafty. It's as simple as that!

I created my card with the English Garden Washi set from Pinkfresh. After playing around with placement, I stamped the sentiment (PTI) then glued everything into place. I just love the pretty little butterfly in this set!

The hubs and I have been taking long walks the last few evenings. This card reminds me of the blooms that are hanging in there as the season changes. Our weather is supposed to warm back up to 80 for a few days. So I suppose they'll be around just a little longer. I don't mind!

I sure hope to see your card in our gallery this week. Remember that if you win Chic of the Week in any of our September challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of November. 

Have a great weekend!


23 comments:

Cat Craig said...

So fresh and lovely.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty! Great use of these dies too

Carol said...

I wondered if this was PF and you made such a gorgeous card with their washi set. The circles of flowers and leaves are just beautiful how you arranged them with the sentiment inside one circle...LOVE!!!!!

Lin said...

Oh what a lovely design, Lisa! And that sentiment is a perfect fit with these sweet posies!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful, Lisa.

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, this is so very lovely! I love the bright colors in this particular washi tape collection. So many of the others are quite muted.
A gorgeous layout, my friend!
Enjoy those walks!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your design with the washi cuts, Lisa!! You've inspired me to pull out those ones you sent me :) Unseasonably warm here too - expect 85F today; I'll take it!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... what a fun way to layout the PF washi... love it!

Marcia Hill said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lisa and I love that sweet little butterfly too! Someone is going to LOVE receiving this beauty!! Going to be in the 80's here too till Thursday...then reality will hit, so I'll enjoy this last bit of Summer!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Stunning! What perfect placement of flowers and sentiment, those washi are just so pretty as is that sweet little butterfly to adorn your sentiment!

Nancy said...

This is really beautiful, Lisa!! Awesome job!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Our weather here will be the same. Many of my plants are hanging on, though we have been drenched for 10 days or so. This might be my favorite card I've seen with these wonderful Washi die cuts. I love your design so much. I hope I get time to play this week!

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, lisa!

Bonnie said...

I love how you've arranged these Washi wreaths, Lisa, and also where you've placed the sentiment!

Trina P. said...

Such pretty washi tape resulting in a beautiful card.

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Lisa!! xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your beautiful design using that amazing washi! Absolutely gorgeous!

Claire said...

This is so pretty Lisa - it must have taken you ages. I love the colours you've used!

Annette Allen said...

this is so beautiful... love it

Bobby said...

Your arrangement is gorgeous, Lisa.

Ina G said...

So pretty and feminine. Gorgeous blooms and beautiful colours Lisa.

cm said...

Talk about an eye-catching design to highlight and accentuate the pretty washi. Gorgeous!
~carol

wienerhoneymooners said...

Of COURSE I love this!! Loving ALLTHINGS PINKFRESH lately - and this is so lovely!!!!