Pages

2/07/2024

Hugs!

Hello lovelies! I'm sending hugs out to all of you with this card that I made for The Flower Challenge!

They're asking us to add a heart to our floral cards. I happened to have these sweet Poppystamps hearts already cut and just begging to be used. Technically two hearts that became four! After going back and fourth with my flower, I settled on these pretty little Washi roses by Pinkfresh. They have a bit of orange mixed with the bright pink. I thought it was a good pairing for my Berry Sorbet hearts. A simple sentiment by IO was added and then I popped the panel onto my card base with a piece of fun foam.

 
Off she goes to the gallery!


18 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! So beautiful...and these flowers will never wilt! Perfect for a Valentine hug!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a lovely card! Someone will love this

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous valentine card xx

TK said...

So cute! Love the hearts and flowers, and the fact that you multiplied those usable hearts

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is a beauty Lisa!! Your hearts and flowers are a perfect match and I'm loving the design layout too...someone is going to be tickled pink to receive this beauty! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge!! Hugs. :0)

Lin said...

Fantastic way to incorporate these sweet little washi posies, Lisa! I love this design!

I Card Everyone said...

You've made my heart happy, Lisa - I LOve pinks and oranges in ALL their shades!
=]

Bonnie said...

I LOVE how you've used the Washi flowers and hearts together, Lisa!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, it doesn't get much prettier! Your design skills are in top form here, Lisa! If I was voting... sigh...

Cat Craig said...

Perfect for the challenge. Love the flowers and hearts intertwined.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful way to incorporate the hearts and flowers into your card. Love this. Thanks for playing over at The Flower Challenge.

Claire said...

Those scalloped hearts are so pretty and make the perfect pairing with the roses!

Rosemary said...

Gorgeous design, Lisa! The color combo is so beautiful.

Greta said...

Totally delightful card, Lisa!

Trina P. said...

Oh so pretty and feminine.

Stef Perry said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa, what a delightful card! The addition of the hearts over the flowers makes a wonderful design and the color mix is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Flower Challenge!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card with those lovely flowers and hearts. I like how you highlighted the flowers with the hearts. Great design.

TK said...

Congrats for your HM at The Flower Challenge -- She's a beauty!