Pages

7/04/2024

Just Us Girls #734 ~ You Make Good Times Great

Happy Independence Day to all of my US friends! If you're popping in today between cookouts and fireworks, thank so much! We have a new color challenge up at Just Us Girls and a new guest Designer for the month of July. Please stop by to give a warm welcome to Cat Craig. We're so happy to have you joining us, Cat!


I've used Stephanie's cheerful colors to make a card for my guy. I pulled some bright yellow polka dotty paper from my stash, then topped it with a popped up Poppystamps heart cut from coral gingham. The bottom layer of the heart is the same white used for my card base. Two sweet MFT birds were dolled up with yellow and coral Copics. I gave the king of our castle a bejeweled crown!

It's sure to be a pretty gallery filled with these cheerful colors. You do plan to play along, right? I sure hope so!


 


14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... as sweet as sweet can be... adorable! Have a great 4th!

Carol said...

Absolutely adorable Lisa! The cute little birds and your patterned paper are just perfect together! Made me smile as soon as I saw it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun cheerful Card! Love those birds 😊

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun color combo and I love what you've done with it, Lisa!! That pair of birds look so sweet!!

Bobby said...

You and your guy look so cute, Lisa. lol Darling card!

I Card Everyone said...

It's nice of you to bestow your king with a crown for his day, Lisa! Such a darling couple you are! [even in real life!]
=]

cm said...

Guaranteed 'your guy' loves this card as much as I do! What a great way to use the challenge colours!
hugs~carol

Bonnie said...

This is very cheerful and fun, Lisa! I LOVE how you used these colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is just too cute! I love that "king of the castle" with his bejeweled crown. The polka dots and gingham look fabulous together on this great design.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Oh so sweet! Absolutely adorable Lisa.

Rosemary said...

Absolutely adorable card, Lisa! Everything about it is just perfect.

TK said...

What a sweet card and sweet sentiment! Your guy will love it!

Birgit said...

Life doesn't get any cuter than two canary yellow peeps. This is darling, Lisa!

Nancy said...

I wanted to come by and tell you how sweet this is. Hope you are doing well!