Pages

10/24/2024

Just Us GIrls #750 ~ You make me happy



It's stencil week at Just Us Girls and I've pulled out one that's been in my stash for quite some time. Take a look... 
 

I think I won this Altenew stencil a few years ago. I've barely used it, so it was just begging to be inked up! I inked up half of it in rainbow colors. Next, I heat embossed a Simply Graphic sentiment in gold then mounted the panel on a watermelon mat. CAS and easy peasy.
 
What stencil will you reach for this week? It really doesn't matter which one. Just pick one and come play along!

 


4 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty! Light, airy and fu!

LeAnne said...

Ooops! I mean light, airy and FUN!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely beautiful card Lisa! Your rainbow stenciling is so pretty and I love the sentiment over the top of it too...CAS perfection! Hugs. :0)

cm said...

Beautiful debut of your stencil, Lisa; the soft rainbow palette is ever so pretty.
hugs~carol