We're sending cooling thoughts your way with a new challenge at CAS Christmas! Making a snowman in July would be impossible in Ohio with our usual hot humid temps. But the paper kind can always be done! I pulled out an old woodblock stamp for today's card. Take a look...
He's a tall skinny frosty fella from Art Gone Wild. I tucked him into a Reverse Confetti arched die cut that was adhered to a teal card base. A sprinkling of snowflakes (also an old woodblock stamp; no company markings) were stamped with white ink. I used a simple sentiment tab by Memory Box to finish it off. A couple of layers, but still very CAS!
Okay, your turn to build a snowman. You have the whole month and can play more than once if you want to!


23 comments:
Don't you love using the older images??!! This is an awesome snowman. He looks fantastic with the arch framing. Am loving the gorgeous colour of the card base with snowflakes falling around him. Great card Lisa!! xx
Love your design, Linda - with the long-tall Snowman framed in the arch, the pretty snowflakes falling around him and that cute sentiment tab! Julia xx
Good grief - I think I typed Linda??!! in my comment to you?? if I did, I'm sorry Lisa!!
Your skinny snowguy is wonderfully CAS in his arch with the scattering of snowflakes in the background! Such a pretty sentiment tab, also. I'm feeling a lot of love for older supplies lately and it's good to see you using yours, too!
Lisa, what a dapper looking snowman, he looks so smart in his hat scarf and those beautiful buttons. Great colour combo xx
Lisa, he's as dapper as he is dandy! SO cute AND CAS!
=]
Love your sweet "slim Jim" snowman! He's quite the fella, and he's right at home in his CAS surroundings. No melting seen from here
Love your arch frame and this unusually skinny kind of snowman, but he is fantastic and I love your snowflakes at the diagonal for the background!
A new team for you! Yay. Super cute skinny snowman ☃️
I guess even a snowman feels pressured to be skinny 😂 He’s a cutie.
This card is perfectly CAS, and that tall skinny snowman is delightful! It's wonderful that you're giving some play time to your older supplies. I've recently been trying to do that more often as well. Stay cool, Lisa! It's super hot and humid here on the east coast as well.
Love that tall snowman! A perfect shape and fit for the arched die cut. Beautiful background colour and great sentiment treatment!
Lisa, love that adorable snowmen can be in all sorts of sizes and shapes. He is so cute and your card is lovely.
Your skinny snow guy is wonderful, and he looks great in the arched die cut. I love the detail in your sentiment strip. It really adds the perfect finishing touch.
CAS and oh so sweet Lisa! He's quite the dapper dude all dressed in his finery and I love the simple colored background with just a few white snowflakes too! ADORABLE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
That cool guy is just what I need looking at...so hot here. Thank goodness for A/C. So perfectly designed.
Your tall, skinny snowman is as cute as can be and you framed him nicely with that arch die. Love the color of the background with the snowflakes falling around him and they go with the ones in the sentiment. Great card Lisa.
Happy 4th of July weekend.
This looks like a North Carolina snowman, Lisa! We rarely get enough snow to make a fat one. He is adorable and I love how he fits in the arch! Thanks for the cooling thoughts.
That tall skinny snowman is so fun, Lisa! Super cute card.
Mr. Skinny is snow fun. Framing him in the arch die-cut is brilliant… looks like he’s in a snowglobe.
I love the colour of the background card and the fun snowman goes so well over the white arched stitched frame and the scattering of white snowflakes look great over the background Lisa. x
Sweet and simple--love this!
Love the tall snowman on the long arch, Lisa! Pretty snowflake background too!! Aren't those MB sentiment chips the best?!
Post a Comment