Pages

7/02/2026

Just Us Girls #830 ~ Laugh Every Day!

     


Hey there, thanks so much for stopping by today! It's a new month at Just Us Girls and we have the fabulous Bonnie Klass joining us as our guest designer! Ina has a fun challenge for DIE WEEK. She wants us to use a FORGOTTEN FAVORITE. If you're like me, you have a few of those in your stash! I went waaaaay back to my early days of blogging when I was all about Papertrey Ink. I would visit their blog daily and frequent their online store. Their challenges and blog hops were my reason for starting a blog. Today's card is all PTI, I'm still a fan! 

Remember their Flower Fusion series? This one is #10 and I think I bought it in 2012. The sentiment is from the set too but the little bees came from another oldie: Tag-it's #3! Berry Sorbet, Orange Zest and Green Parakeet for the inks with a Berry Sorbet mat added. I popped up the die cut flowers with foam tape. Cute huh! Oh and BTW, I almost ALWAYS use their white cardstock for my whites and card bases. I do use a couple of others, but their's is my go to. 

Okay, dig deep and break out some of those old favorite dies. Pop over to the blog for loads of inspiration from the team and our guest, Bonnie!


24 comments:

cm said...

Your two flowers really are the stars of the stage. I can see why you chose them as your forgotten favourite; they're delightful!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute flowers!

Carol said...

I do remember flower fusion and your card is so fun with these as the "forgotten favorite" set. CAS and colorful, a sweet card all around. Cute little bees to boot!!!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... simplicity at its best! The little bees are priceless...

TK said...

Adorably sweet! I too have a collection of PTI, they were one of my firsts to follow and I still LOVE their verses stamps/dies. You made a perfect card with this vintage set

I Card Everyone said...

Still as fresh and cute as a daisy, Lisa! Just so darling the bees can't stay away!
=]

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is such a walk down memory lane. I was a Papertrey all the way girl pretty much too! U stikl have o many sets. I lways love it when you pull them out. Love this card and I love the sentiment! Good advice!

Marcia Hill said...

I remember all those wonderful PTI days too Lisa and all the wonderful friendships that came from playing (and shopping!) with all their wonderful challenges! I still have many, many stamps, dies, stencils, cardstock, and ink cubes from PTI...a wonderful company!! And your card is CAS perfection my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

JoAnn said...

I too have quite a lot of PTI stamps & dies and remember these cute little flowers. Your CAS card is just lovely and I like the colors you used.

Bonnie said...

Your pretty daisies are so whimsical and fun, Lisa! The bees look quite taken with them too! A super fun card, my friend! Thank you for the warm welcome. I always enjoying guest designing with you guys!

Rosemary said...

Super cute card, Lisa! I think I have this little set still. PTI white cardstock is my go to, too!

Leslie Miller said...

There's just something about these sweet and sunny flowers! You have to smile! I'm a firm believer in laughing every day, too. Meeting a girlfriend later and that means plenty of laughter. Love your darling, cheerful card, Lisa!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous CAS card design, and those whimsical flowers are adorable!

Trina P. said...

What a delightful card. The bees were a cute touch.

Tracy Grauer said...

Those flowers are just a breath of fresh air! Sweet and cheery! And, well, stamped bees are they only kind of bees I like! Great sentiment as well!

Julia Aston said...

I have tons of stamps, dies and papers from PTI (I still buy their white card stock for my card bases) what a sweet card with your colorfull blooms and cute little bees! Julia xx

Christine said...

beautiful summery card with the sunflowers xx

Ina G said...

Oh Lisa this is beautiful in it's simplicity. Gorgeous summery colours and those bees are a hummin' Loooooooooove it!

Bobby said...

PTI was one of my first large companies, Lisa, and all I use is their wonderful white cardstock. I don't remember these flowers but I have a lot of inks I sadly haven't used lately and a lot of their colored cardstock too. This is a lovely and colorful CAS card.

Loll said...

Adorable flowers in summery colours, Lisa. This is so bright and happy! xx

Kim S said...

Oh my goodness - I still have the Flower Fusion sets too! I'd forgotten how cute they are so I may have to dig them out!! I was big into PTI too - I even have their very first set!

Cat Craig said...

What a fab set. So bright and cheery. Love it.

Greta said...

Cute as can be! I have some of those Flower Fusion stamps, but haven't gotten them out in ages. Wish PTI still had challenges and blog hops. I made good use of my PTI goodies back then. Maybe I'll make a PTI Christmas in July card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute trio of bees with your fun flower duo, Lisa - perfect with that sentiment!! I can see I'm way behind on commenting on your blog - should catch up soon!