Pages

7/23/2026

Just Us Girls #833 ~ For God so Loved the World

Sue is hosting our Stencil Week challenge at Just Us Girls and it's Anything Goes! That's an easy one. Be sure to pop over to the blog for inspiration from our guest designer Bonnie and the team. Speaking of Bonnie, it's been a pleasure to have here with us this past month! 

My inspiration was the gorgeous sun and sky we had the other evening. I think I pull this Altenew Golden Days stencil set out once a year. It's such a beauty and I love that it fills the card front. I used peach, orange and red inks this time with a Scorched Timber for the flower center and sentiment. My wonderful sentiment is by PTI. I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate recently and this was among my purchases. My hubby really liked this card!

Alrighty, pick out a stencil and come join us!


No comments: