Hello, friends! It's the first of the month and that means a new challenge at CAS Christmas. Julia, our hostess, is looking for Santa's Sleigh. Here's my take on it!
Now I have to admit, I had no sleigh in my stash. Sled, yes but no sleigh! I found this retired Poppystamps little cutie on Etsy. Isn't it fun with those swirls! I added a trio of gifts (also Poppystamps), some touches of glitter and a tiny sentiment by Morningstar Stamps. I think it all looks so sweet against the snowy embossed background. It's a square 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card.
Your turn now. You have the whole month to get crafty! Stop by the blog for some inspiration from the team!

23 comments:
Oh my! What a cute, cute little red sleigh filled with the pretty blue presents - waiting for Santa to hitch up the reindeer and deliver them! LOVE that dimensional snowfall background too! Julia xx
Lisa, you found the most adorable little sleigh! Gosh, it's just as cute as it can be!
I'll have to put my thinking cap on - I MIGHT have a sleigh!
=]
I'm with you, no sleigh, but you found an great one for your CAS card! Wow this is adorable, Lisa. So perfect in its CAS design
This is adorable! Well done
What a perfect small sleigh for a CAS card! Love the bright red with the aqua blue gifts and embossed snow!
What an adorable sleigh, and yes the swirls add some great texture -great find and wonderful card xx
Adorable sleigh filled with pretty presents, Lisa. Love the touches of glitter and the beautiful falling snow background. Sweet card! xx
The sleigh is darling, Lisa, especially filled with those wonderful presents. I have a sleigh and several other Santa and sleigh dies but didn't bring them. : (
Super sweet and perfectly CAS card, Lisa!
Very CAS and cute and sweet! You're a dedicated team designer to go in search of a sleigh, and you came up with a winner! There truly is something so peaceful about all the snowy white and Santa's loaded sleigh waiting for the magical night to begin.
Oh my gosh this is so sweet and festive. Love the snow embossing too.
This sleigh was a sweet find and so pretty packed full of gifts and sitting in the falling snow! Sweet as can be, Lisa!
Awwwwww...what an ADORABLE little sleigh Lisa!! I do love the little stitched swirls and the added glitter and gifts too! And your white on white embossed background is the perfect finishing touch! Sweet, sweet card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
This is adorable, Lisa! Kudo's to you for your dedication to find a sleigh for this challenge. It's super cute with the snow lined rim.
What a great additon to your stash! That sleigh is perfect stacked with a few presents. I love that tiny sentiment and your embossed background.
I have never seen that sleigh before! It's wonderful and just perfect on the vast snowy background you added behind it!
That sleigh is fantastic, Lisa and your design for keeping it clean and simple, It really makes it the sleigh take center stage! Love it!
What a fun little sleigh and the addition of the trio of gifts is perfect with the snow falling around it. Awesome card.
Absolutely darling card, Lisa!
What a fun CAS card with that cute sleigh and presents. Love your card Lisa.
The perfect Etsy find! This sleigh is made only cuter with your great touches from the gifts to the tiny sentiment to the snowy embossed background.
Adorable sleigh with gifts, Lisa & I love the dotty background. Ha - you went with a bitty PS sleigh and I picked a jumbo one...
What a terrific make with your fabulous ETSY find. Love teh frosty edge, those adorable packages and the tiny sentiment.
Post a Comment