Pages

8/13/2026

Just Us Girls #836 ~ I sea it's your birthday

Ooops, I forgot to get my post ready to publish this morning! It's WORD WEEK at Just Us Girls. Bobby is our hostess looking for WATER on your crafty makes. Here's what I have to share.

I had this little die cut whale from PPP in my snippets. He's added to a stenciled (PPP) background of water then popped onto a large SSS Scalloped Arch. Those gray polka dot were meant to go with this happy fella!

What does the word water mean to you? I look forward to your take in our gallery this week!


18 comments:

Trina P. said...

So cute! The sentiment is pun-tastic. Love how you anlways incorporate polka dots into your design.

I Card Everyone said...

I nearly called to check on you, Lisa! lol Yes, it is the perfect paper for this guy who appears to be having a WHALE of a good time!
=]

TK said...

He might be a rad tardy but he's sure cute! I love his cool waves and his fancy dotted fra.e

Rosemary said...

What a fun and sweet take on this week's prompt, Lisa! Your little whale is so adorable.

Birgit said...

Awww, this is super cute Lisa! I adore this deep sea diving guy. Of course the polka dotted frame is just cute and fun.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your little whale is so fun and adorable Love the waves and sandy frame!

Bonnie said...

I love your stenciled waves and that sweet whale, Lisa! And then you added it to polka-dots! Swoon!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...your little guy is totally making me smile Lisa!! I love your polka dotted arch and the waves too! Sweet, sweet card my friend! Hugs. :0)

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Lisa, this card is too stinking cute!!

Bobby said...

He's a cutie, Lisa, and matches the color of the polka dotted paper.

Leslie Miller said...

You have such a knack for making a cute and simple-ish card that still has plenty going on to make me want to keep looking and looking. It's all just perfect!

ElizStewart said...

Lisa... I didn't think anything could be cuter than last week's birdie... but this little whale is over the top! Love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your stenciled water background and that adorable little whale swimming around. Great design!

Ina G said...

Loving the arches Lisa and that whale is having fun swimming around the deep blue sea. Fun sentiment.

Tracy Grauer said...

What a cute whate! Those scalloped arches are great and I always love a good pun!

Carol said...

What a sweet little whale on the soft blue waves! The gray scalloped arch ties it all together so well Lisa. What a cute card!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling whale in the waves, Lisa! Love the scalloped frame behind too!!

Greta said...

So creative and adorable, Lisa! Love the gray polka dot scalloped arch diecut and you colored the whale perfectly!