Hello, my friends! I have a post up on the Poppystamps blog today featuring the new Country Pickup die set. Pop over to see how I filled the bed of this cute truck!
designs by Lisa Elton
Hello, my friends! I have a post up on the Poppystamps blog today featuring the new Country Pickup die set. Pop over to see how I filled the bed of this cute truck!
10 comments:
How fun and creative to fill the pickup truck with flower pots!!
Even with a truck, I knew you'd have some sweet flowers for us! Lovely card, Lisa
Ack, so cute! I'm loving the flower pots, too. I have to go look... see you later!
Oooh, this looks fun!
Just checked it out!
Loving the truck die, reminds me of my grandfather's old truck. Great idea to add the flowerpots full of beautiful flowers in the back. Great birthday card Lisa. Hope you are doing well.
cindys-greencricut
Off to see...
Your flower delivery truck is adorable.
oooh what a wonderful card, you could do so much with that truck xx
So darling, Lisa - I commented at PS too. Love their version of the truck but I just have too many truck dies so had to resist...
Post a Comment