Pages

9/01/2026

CAS Christmas ~ Joy

Hey there! It's my turn to host over at CAS Christmas and I've picked the theme of WOODLAND CRITTERS. I hope you'll break out those cute little animals and come play along with us. You have the whole month of September to get crafty! I knew just the cutie little critter I wanted to used. Take a look...

Sweet little Birch by Purple Onion Design was my critter of choice. I love this little fella! He's just the cutest wee rabbit in his striped stocking cap. After some Copic coloring and fussy cutting, I put him in a CAS scene with a couple of retired Poppystamps Dimpled Trees. This older sentiment from PPP worked perfectly as a place to stand or ground Birch. A trio of wintery snowflakes and it was good to go. 

We do hope you'll join us this month. Just remember to use a woodland critter and keep your design clean and simple. Thanks for spending a bit of your day with me... and Birch!


No comments: