Pages

9/10/2026

Just Us Girls #840 ~ Oh Happy Day!


Hello, my friends! It's WORD WEEK at Just Us Girls. Ina is our hostess and she picked the word BOLD. I had to put my thinking cap on and in the end decided to go with a bold sentiment and bold colors. Take a look...


I stamped my big bold sentiment (TSM) and heat embossed it to give it even more pop. This was added to the embossed panel along with a bright bold orange butterfly from Poppystamps. It all went onto a card base topped with a bright glittery floral paper. I think I managed to make it bold, how about you?

Alrighty, it's your turn.
 I look forward to seeing what you create!


9 comments:

cm said...

You've aced "bold" with your colours and big sentiment. And let's talk about the butterfly; positively beautiful. A wonderful card that will definitely inspire our players.
hugs~carol

Marcia Hill said...

It is definitely a BOLD card and I love it!! The embossing, the butterfly and the beautiful DSP all make this a FUN and very bold & bright card! You nailed it my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the big sentiment! Fabulous card

I Card Everyone said...

Your big bold and wonderful sentiment says everything to me, Lisa - topped with a flutterby? Even better! [there we go crafting together while apart - that paper pad is where I found the yellow glitter for my candle's flames!!]
=]

Julia Aston said...

Both the sentiment and bright die cut butterfly pop off your white embossed background in their bold colors, Lisa. Love the detail on that butterfly and the pretty florals on your card base! Julia xx

TK said...

Bold and Beautiful! Your big sentiment worked perfectly for the centerpiece of this beautiful card

JoAnn said...

Your bold sentiment and bold colors made a pretty card Lisa. Love the orange butterfly and embossing too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes! Bold and fabulous and I absolutely love it!

Bonnie said...

You did a fantastic job of going bold, Lisa! I love that bold paper peeking around the edges, the bold sentiment and especially that bold orange butterfly!