Thank you for the get well wishes here, on FB and in the cards I've received! Recovery is going well. X-rays and a new cast (another beasty full arm deal) this past Friday. Things are still in place and the incision looks good. Two more weeks until more X-rays and another cast. This one will be smaller... thank goodness! My guy is taking very good care of me!
It's time for another post from me over on the Poppystamps blog with another of my projects made ahead! I'm sharing something from the latest release in a fun color combo inspired by a twirling costume from my teenaged baton days! It started with this pretty Fine Eyelet Frame panel. Pop over for a look!

6 comments:
Oooh, I'm loving that scalloped die and just know you've created something amazing with it. Headed that way now!
I keep waiting for your drop-off, Lisa! But no luck yet! lol
LOve this darling frame - off I goooooooo!
Beautiful end result! Love the colors you used too. So glad your recovery is going good!
And then I accidentally deleted the post I did here. (head slap). I'm with Michele. I was disappointed not to see a picture of you in your twirling outfit, Lisa, but congratulations on the championship win. Your card is a winner too with all the shimmery foil. I need some of that lime green.
SO glad to hear about your recovery - you got this!
Your frame is beautiful, but so is that amazing bauble! And your memory is as beautiful as the feat you accomplished!
I just saw the full card at Poppystamps and it's a beauty! Hang in there, Lisa!
Post a Comment