Pages

10/08/2026

Just Us Girls #844 ~ Doing My Happy Dance

It's WORD WEEK at Just Us Girls and Carol Mc is challenging us to create MOVE cards! These are some guidelines she's given us.

**Move means any of the following or more: Interactive, fun fold, a rocker card, pop-up, bridge card, shaker, wobbler, spinner, a tab to pull something, etc. **


I went with something that moves ~ a ballerina and I put her on a wobbler! A fave EF for the background with some added rhinestones for pizazz. The darling ballerina and sentiment are an oldie but goodie set from CASual Fridays. 

Speaking of moving... I finally got rid of the full arm cast and am down to a smaller forearm one! I can move my elbow! Still a long road, but so much easier to deal with now.

Okay, my friends put your thinking caps on and get moving!


14 comments:

Carrie said...

Lisa, your little ballerina is so cute, and what a great idea to put her on an action wobbler so she can dance! Such a great background design for her, too!

cm said...

Some stamps/dies just 'have' to be kept - and your ballerina certainly fits that category. She's pretty, timeless and all-around wonderful - especially with a wobbler to showcase her delightful ballet moves. Fabulous card in every way.
hugs~carol

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I have always loved the dancers in that set, Lisa. I also LOVE that EF and combines, and with that lovely shade of blue, it's just perfect. Fabulous card for the challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

I adore that little ballerina, Lisa and that embossing is always eye-candy!
Happy to hear the new cast is more comfortable!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of your ballerina! Love that she’s on a wobbler

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwww...what an ADORABLE card Lisa! Your little ballerina is so sweet and I love that she "wobbles"!! The background is awesome too! And I'm so glad to hear you've graduated to a smaller cast...YAY!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Sweet! Such an adorable ballerina, and she looks quite at home under the garland, baubles and lights.
So glad your recovery is going well!

Leslie Miller said...

Such a pretty little ballerina on such a delicate and feminine card! Perfection! Just being able to move your elbow makes a lot of difference. You're getting there!

Carol said...

SO glad you got the big cast off! Things must be healing well! Your card is so sweet and I love that she's on a wobbler!

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet card, Lisa! Gotta love the oldie but goodies in your stash. I have faves I absolutely cannot get rid of.

Birgit said...

This little ballerina is adorable and so perfect with that embossed background. I'm so glad that you are doing a happy dance as you've progressed to a smaller cast and movement in your elbow. Hopefully you're half way there to complete healing.

Bonnie said...

This little ballerina is adorable and her stage is amazing! I'm glad you have more mobility, my friend!

Trina P. said...

Sweet ballerina perfect on a wobbler! Adorable card, Lisa.

Cat Craig said...

What a sweet idea to put your ballerina on a wobble. Genius.