Pages

1/30/2019

PP #426 ~ Love You


Hidy ho! Popping in for a quick minute with this little number I put together for this week's Paper Players challenge. I used the sketch to make Valentines for my there  great nephews!



My brother's oldest has three adorable little boys. A four year old and almost three year old twins. Yep, she's got her hands full, but she's such a good mama. It made my heart happy when they asked her if Aunt Lisa would be there (my parent's house) on Christmas day. We have a good time together, those little munchkins and me ~ hee!

I pulled out an older ME set for their Valentines. The xoxo sentiment is from PTI's Tiny Tags, heart PTI and the postage stamp is Spellbinders. Easy peasy for my three little buds! I'll send these off to them in New York with some sweet treats.  


Stay warm, it's cooold out there!!



12 comments:

Rosemary said...

super cute little valentine, lisa! perfect take on the sketch!

Sharron said...

Aw, such a sweet valentine! Love the colorful heart. The little guys will be so excited when they receive this happy mail!

Greta said...

You are the best auntie, Lisa! Love the printed paper & tone on tone hearts & cute little boy!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hidy Ho to you too Lisa! What a sweet card, perfect for one of your young nephews - I'm sure it will be loved as much as you! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week - always lovely to see you in the gallery!

Jaydee said...

Adorable.... I love the heart and that fabulous image. I also love the sentiment on the vellum. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

Awe....so cute! What a fun card.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

SO cute, Lisa! Such a fun little image and I love the patterned paper you used to compliment him. Just an all-around fun and happy card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Anita in France said...

Bright, colourful and so sweet, Lisa ... those little boys will adore this cute chap! Hugs, Anita :)

Jen Mitchell said...

What a cute card! And what a sweet auntie you are to make your great nephews such adorable valentines!

Kim S said...

What a charming little guy! I love him on the patterned heart - it's cute and still masculine!

I Card Everyone said...

Now they'll want to know where their Auntie Lisa is on Valentine's Day!! This is so darling, my friend... love that tiny little guy, and his postage-stamp stage!
=]

Sue Lelli said...

I just Adore this card! She really does have her hands full! Your design is perfect and I love the layers and the stamped hearts!