Pages

11/18/2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Merry Christmas

Hello lovelies! I have another tag to share for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags. My tag was inspired by two designers. Bunny Vance from today's post and Joyce Mehrberg's tag from day 16. Both ladies used a reindeer with their sentiment under it. Here's my take!

I used a white tag base as they both did and then added the light aqua and polka dots that I pulled from Joyce's tag. I used colorful polka dots as a nod to Bunny's Christmas lights. I've combined both dark and light brown on my reindeer to combine the color they each chose. How did I do?

Here are their tags! Bunny's on the left and Joyce's on the right.


I'll be back tomorrow morning with a new Inspired By post.
 Hope you'll stop back by to say hi!

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Your tag is wonderful, Lisa. I love how cute it is. What a sweet face that deer has, and I love her little holly embellishment and the cute polka dot paper as the background. Thanks for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Marcia Hill said...

Your little deer couldn't be any sweeter Lisa and I'm loving his polka dot background...SO FESTIVE!! Hugs. :0)

Rosemary said...

your tag is so stinking adorable, lisa!

Anita in France said...

So cute, Lisa ... fabulous colouring on that adorable reindeer ... love the little felt and gem holly cluster! Hugs, Anita :)

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE these tags!

Greta said...

Love the layers, the sweet deer & the felt holly! Wonderful tag, Lisa!

Nora Noll said...

I think I like yours better than the two inspiration. I like the brightness of the papers you used. That little deer is adorable!

Karen B. said...

A great mix of patterned paper on your cute tag!